Glock Mags

Dreamn4GN

Anyone know any place still have any G22/23 mags in stock?? I know some companys that arn't even selling them because they are so backed up from other sales. Looking for some, any help appreciated.

it's sick isnt it
Yea it is. Im in NJ so 15 is my limit. I found one or two sites have them in stock for 29.99 a peice. Im going to go around my area to see if I can find them local before putting an order in.

it's sick isnt it

REALLY CRAZY here!
I called my bullet supplier, to order some 40 cal semi wad bullets. He said 2-6 weeks! [And this supplier does not sell ammo. Only the components]:(
He went on to say his local gun store, [keeps up to 10k guns in inventory], had 500 AR's... Gone in a few days. They had a 3-4 hr wait, just to get into the store.:eek:
Some gun show sellers are playing the panic buyers for big bucks: 200 rds of 55gr/.223, in a bag, $200.00. Cheapo lowers $400.

Try centerfiresystems.com

Check gunbroker, the prices are finally starting to chill out....

lol... I was checking for ammo and mags, for shits and giggles, last night. It's amazing how many sites are out, and saying "in stock" items are 4/6 week shipping delays due to how busy they are:confused:

I was still able to find some 7.62 for a decent price... x39 wolf for $300/1000rds... and x54r for $160/880rds.

What's funny, is that the damn Mosins are sold out now?? lol, never seen that. My Sniper repro is $200 more expensive than when I bought it, but the regular 91/30s only went up like $40.

Guess I should order some, I'm getting low on x54r, still have a bunch of x39 though.

Was also looking around for Hi Cap mags for my full size M&P .40... guess that's "one" thing Glock has over it.... couldn't even find where any are even made :(, guess I'll have to settle for the 3 15rd mags it came with.

I don't know about Gunbroker Shane... Just last week I saw unpopular AK models (Norinko NHM91's) sell for double what they were going for last year:eek: One guy has a NIB NHM91 listed for what an actual Dragunov or Tigr were fetching a year agoo_O WTF is that all about??? LOL.

prices are insane right now!!! ak are threw the roof and ar's!!!! glock mags are stupid prices!!! i was in the market for a 500sw as well as a 9x25 dillion barrel for my G20 but im just gonna wait because i cant find ammo anywere? i only have 320 rds of tula for the ak !! and i feel underpowered..lol

"i was in the market for a 500sw"
The guy I got my Glock from, had 2 in the show case. [3 weeks ago] AIRC, about $1300.:eek:

i get great deal was gonna get the 8 3/8 break for 1,000 out the door but passed for now

heres a pic of my G17 with 33 rnd glock mag!!! gen 3 RTF2 with gills

IMAG0083_zps266d7975.jpg

The gun shop located at my range had just gotten in a shipment of 22/23 mags yesterday. Gotta love facebook b/c I asked them late last night in a message and they replied back. Needless to say I got two each. They saved those 4 for me. Luckily they did bc they only had those 4 reserved for me. I got them for 29.99 a peice. Best Ive seen was 24.95 then plus shipping its over 30 a peice. I have over 1500 rounds of .223/.556. and few buddies with a couple thousand themselves. Plus we all reload So I feel good in that department. I hear Fienstien or whatever that bitches name is,intends to introduce her "AWB" the 22nd of this month. I can't even find the Magpul front sight tool anywheres in stock either. Frigging crazy. Hope it slows down.

I finally bought an AR on Wednesday....luckily I know an owner of a huge gun store here in Vegas or I wouldnt have got one due to the pricing.....Now I just need to get some ammo....

I couldnt even find a 10-22 here in Vegas or the many places I called in Utah