Glen Calahan R.I.P.

Big Stu

Flogged Donkey
A very good friend of mine and many others in the turbo buick community lost his battle with cancer this morning. :( Glen calahan was a longtime buick racer who owned a gold limited turbo regal with a TA performance stage 2. His brother paul drove the car for a long time. They were recently having the car freshened up in their quest for the 8's. Today is a very sad day for the calahans and my prayers are with them. God speed glen. :(

Big Stu said:
A very good friend of mine and many others in the turbo buick community lost his battle with cancer this morning. :( Glen calahan was a longtime buick racer who owned a gold limited turbo regal with a TA performance stage 2. His brother paul drove the car for a long time. They were recently having the car freshened up in their quest for the 8's. Today is a very sad day for the calahans and my prayers are with them. God speed glen. :(

I am very sorry to hear this.
May God bless his family and help them through this terrible loss.

I had a few oppertunitys to hang out with Glen in the last couple years,HE was a Class act and pleasure to be around.
R.I.P Glen
My prayers go out to you and your family :(

I met all three brothers at the ford vs. buick shootout in Oklahoma the last 2 years. The most friendly people you have ever met!!! My prayers go out to the family. Bob.

glen was a good friend and we will miss him. he asked for his car to be finshed and we will help his brother paul to get that done. i will really miss glen as went met up and went to some of the buick race's together along with paul and yevett. they were like our family. i hope his brother paul will keep this going. please let us know about the service's. R I P my friend.

Guy's,

Sorry to hear the bad news about Glen. I didn't know him really well but met him at Vegas a couple of years ago. I sold him some parts as I recall. He was a great guy. It's sad to hear that his cancer finally got the best of him. God bless his family and friends.

Neal