Giggle Switch

smokingunz

Have you guys seen or used one of these? I couldn't resist and ordered one, pretty excited to try it!

No sir, since it doesn't affect the trigger or receiver it falls under the same category as a bump stock/slide fire. Looks like it simply limits the travel of the slide. I don't know how well it works but im going to find out, it was pretty cheap.

I have a bump stock on my AK.Never heard of this gadget.Ive got this place that I hang out.Ill have them look at this and get their feed back.Years ago I saw gadgets that fit in the back and made the weapon full auto.10gs for fine and 10yrs in the slammer.I like my freedom and my money.Im surprised the the ATF haven't caught on to this or stopped production.

I agree, I'm not interested in being a fellon! I do know its viewed the same as a bumb stock, it doesn't alter the firearm just limits the way it functions. Grey area I know, I wouldnt be surprised for it to go away at some point.

My class 3 dealer says that this is illegal to own.Just trying to keep you out of the slammer and a visit from the ATF.Get yourself a class 3 license.Then you can play.

If you check their site it states very clearly that it's only sold to class III dealers for conversions. While you can own a class III weapon without a license if you get all the right approval, this would be considered in a very grey area. To have an auto in the right states, you just need to pay for the tax stamp after all local, state, and federal agencies say you can.

Ya know what's funny is that was looking on their site this morning. They completely changed their description and even the name of the product. This is very recent, they sold them for quite a while but must have got on atfs radar. Interesting to see what happens.