Georgia newbie

Welcome to the Dark Side! If you've never had one of these cars, lots of reading is in store for you. Where are you in Ga.?

Thanks, I'm in Mcdonough Ga. I have always wanted one and miss a couple of good opportunities and now back into the market in hopes of securing something nice.

Thanks, I'm in Mcdonough Ga. I have always wanted one and miss a couple of good opportunities and now back into the market in hopes of securing something nice.

Let me know when you find one, I work in Hampton and live in Senoia. When you get one I'll add you to the Turbo Buick Club of Atlanta Facebook page. We've got quite a few cars all over the ATL area.

Welcome to the site. Read here and learn what to look for when buying one of these cars. Take your time and find a clean one. The fixer-uppers can nickel and dime you to death. Best to get with the locals in your area. Let us know what you find, or if you have any questions.

Mike Barnard

Welcome aboard. Lots of us in GA. I live in a smaaaalllll 2 red light town. I am the only on here but there are several in a 25 mile radius though. Was 2 more here that I worked on a little but he just flipped them.

Thanks, Glad to hear that Georgia has a lot of support. I see a couple on Craigslist that's been there awhile. Hoping to lock something down soon. If you see or anyone see something with a good history feel free o reach out. Thanks you guys

Hey fellow Georgian. I too am in Georgia but have been on this site a while (although I rarely post). Looking for my second GN. Beautiful cars... Everytime I think about having to sell my first one I get sad.

Hey fellow Georgian. I too am in Georgia but have been on this site a while (although I rarely post). Looking for my second GN. Beautiful cars... Everytime I think about having to sell my first one I get sad.
Good luck with your search. I have not seen anything close worth making a move on as of yet but still looking.

The real nice ones are 25k and up. Back in the day could find an acceptable one for 10 to 15 maybe. These days that price range is a fixer upper unless it is heavily modified. Maybe my numbers are off but that is what I have seen so far.

The real nice ones are 25k and up. Back in the day could find an acceptable one for 10 to 15 maybe. These days that price range is a fixer upper unless it is heavily modified. Maybe my numbers are off but that is what I have seen so far.

I concur on your prices. However, If you don't like the prices this year, I suspect that you'll like them even less next year. ;)

This was the quickest production car made in the USA. There are others cars that held that same title, that you may be able to get a better deal on. Here's one.:D

Just saying...:rolleyes:

No way. I got my money together and am buying a GN. Already been talking to the guy. My post was merely an observation.

WELCOME to GA!
One up... We have only 1 lite. It's just a blinker, w/ one side red, other yellow.:D
2 churches, a cemetery, dating waaaay back, a gas station, a part time post office, a part time restaurant, a cotton gin, a volunteer FD. {the basement savers"}, a NEW softball field.
280 really nice folks, 2 turbo Buicks, {both mine}........:cool:
Bostwick, 15 miles from everything.(y):smuggrin:
Living here keeps my blood psi down... At least, until I have to go close to Atl.:LOL:

LOL I am in the county seat. I used to live so far out they pumped in sunshine! We do have one town with a caution light that was 3 miles away. Could never do the Big City thing!

Lol. The big city gets expensive and aggravating at times. I grew up in a small town that only had 1 caution light and the nearest grocery store 20 minutes away

Waaaay back....I graduated from a "small grade school". 5 girls and 3 boys in the class. Now, that's being in the country!

WELCOME to GA!
One up... We have only 1 lite. It's just a blinker, w/ one side red, other yellow.:D
2 churches, a cemetery, dating waaaay back, a gas station, a part time post office, a part time restaurant, a cotton gin, a volunteer FD. {the basement savers"}, a NEW softball field.
280 really nice folks, 2 turbo Buicks, {both mine}........:cool:
Bostwick, 15 miles from everything.(y):smuggrin:
Living here keeps my blood psi down... At least, until I have to go close to Atl.:LOL:
You, my friend, are living the dream.

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and looking to purchase my first GN.
Hey bus I'm turbo chris1970 from philly pa first of all welcome to the best source of info for these cars on the net I personally researched for 2 years before I bought my 87 gray turbo t so my advice would be shop around take your time so u start with the car and options you want first happy boosting