gen7 issues

doesn;t the truck make 1000 hp? as it sits@5500 rpm?

norbs--you might not know shawn---he never lets me pay for dinner!! he's a sneakey bastard. he say's he's going to the bathroom and run's out and pays before you know what hit's you

sweeeeeeet im bolting the plate on and jetting for a 300 shot :D

suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Put a stock hei ignition in there and try it? Hows the batch mode working? hate to see you lose the bet

Originally posted by norbs
Put a stock hei ignition in there and try it? Hows the batch mode working? hate to see you lose the bet
thanks norbie but i use the stock coilpak and always run the fast in batch mode. but thanks for being on my side!:rolleyes:

Shawn,
Sorry to have missed your call. I have been away at a conferance this week. Give me a call at your coveniance.

Shawn,

Did Chris tell you about the guy out here with the Gen 7 that is having the same problem? You should try another Gen 7 Box.

Best regards,

im back !!!!!!!!TRUCK PROBLEMS ARE NOT FIXED:mad:

as for the bet ill let len tell ya :D

I thought you had a spare box? put a fast system on it and your worries will be over............well maybe:rolleyes:

Shawn tried another Gen 7 Box and 2 ignition boxes.
Either they both are junk or the dist is junk.

Originally posted by John Wilde
Shawn tried another Gen 7 Box

Ive been hearing about this problem on many Gen 7 users cars,I AM NOT saying its the gen 7, But maybe something that doesnt work well with it.
THe way some dis4 boxes dont work well with F.A.S.T systems.

As fast might not fix his problems Norbs,But there are wayyyyyyyyy more people to go to for tech help.
I personally feel its not the Gen7 though
but a Dist or some wiring or voltage problem

Some electronic distributors have built in rev limiters.
I would look into this.

i wouldnt give a nickle to turbo people after what they charged my friend for tuning and then locked him out so he could not make any changes.....that sucks a$$

btw the gen 7 issue has been located and is in the process of getting fixed it is real weird ........the vehicle voltage has to be above 13 volts at the battery ......not 12.9 but 13 volts......i dont understand why but this is the issue so a custom gm 200 amp alt w/ external adjustable voltage will be going in this week

Sean(sp) Just go 16 volt and dont look back,I am ordering my 16 volt stuff now,Even without a alt charging it stays above 14 volts at all times
go to turbostart .com

Are you sure this is the issue? Sounds crazy to me? :eek: