gen 6 dfi f/s or trade

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
i have a gen 6 dfi that i bought about a month ago from another member. i have decided to stay with what i have for know and not get involved with tuning yet.I have the bank to bank ecu w/ interface for the stock harness,calmap software with 4 programs for different injectors,interface for a laptop and a brand new 3 bar map sensor. I would sell all for 500.00 shipped or possible trade for bigger injectors, chips or a bigger turbo. if you do a search for Gen 6 Dfi Batch Type R there is a link to ebay that tells what i have

dfi

If you still have the dfi im interested for around three hundred call tom at work 773 384 9000

THis is a rare box, you will not find one again that easy. But i guess its up to tom to decide on it.

it was modified with increased datalogging capability, if you go to ebay and look at auction number 7956540677 it will tell you what it is .

300 frames of data logging instead of 38 frames in 15 seconds.............

Tom i may have the dfi sold for you, please stand by i will let you know

I have been out testing a similar box, all i can say the car runs amazing. The update rates of the sensors are instantaneous, compared to orginal dfi box. The dataloging can show you knock instanly also which is a good thing to have also. I have put the word out, so you maybe getting an email Tom.