Gen 2 Translator & Modded ECU FS

dlafont

Moved up to Fast XFI and I no longer need these.

Gen 2 Translator - $200

web.jpg

Modded ECU - with TT chip - $200:
TT chip Setup for
- 82lb inj
- Razor's Alky
- 92 pump gas
- 22psi max boost
- GT6132 turbo
- Orange Stripe Torque converter (3000 stall)
- $200
- G-body SLIC
- stock cam

web.jpg

Thanks

Not sure who modded the ECU. I bought it off the board a couple years ago. Maybe somebody can chime in and tell me based on the sticker on the ECU.

Anyways...

I don't know why the pics don't work for some... I switched to a different photo host so maybe this pics will be better:

Gen2FS.jpg

ModdedECU.jpg

Is the modded ecm still for sale and how much would you want for it? You can pm me if you like.

Thanks,

Fred

Not 100% on the modded ecm but could really use the gen 2... I have been using the accel dfi and it is not exactly the best... LOL>>>>

Fred

:smile:

Sale is pending on it but still not final. I'll put you in line and you're next if it falls through.

Don

DLafont, whats the deal with the modded ECM? Ben (moooven6) sent you a payment over a week ago and hasnt heard from you since? He's tried to contact you and hasnt recieved a reply. Thats fine if you have already sent it out but at least give us a little communication so we know you've sent it out. The car is sitting at a shop waiting. Thanks ----Jeremy

modded ecu

That one appears to have a sticker on it & it reminds me of one I had done a few years ago by Bailey. I currently have one available that was done by Quad Air that has a different sticker/markings on it.