W datastream

J = 42.5 lb injectors

7 = default wastegate setting is 100%

C = 850 idle

W datastream

J = 42.5 lb injectors

7 = default wastegate setting is 100%

C = 850 idle
OK car won't start with rhis chip.I have different setup. Chip came with maft translator Gen 2 and 85 mm maf and it throws a code 33 with a TT chip for 60 lbs inj. What do I need to do to the Gen2 for the car ro run right with the 85 mm maf with the TT chip

go thru the setup menus of the gen2, set the MAF in to 85mm and the MAF out to GN-stock.

Bob

need a little more help cant find those setting unless they are numerical ill mess with it some other time. I took everything out pump kicks on and it cranks but the car wont start any ideas?

Do you have a Gen 2 translator? The settings are pretty straightforward on the translator itself. You can't miss it. There are pdf instructions that you can download.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did figure it out it took me a while but I got it. only problem is at start up the car feels rough but after couple of minutes normalizes. On a drive it felt fat on take off almost like lag which didnt before
but then it kicks like a mule

I did figure it out it took me a while but I got it. only problem is at start up the car feels rough but after couple of minutes normalizes. On a drive it felt fat on take off almost like lag which didnt before
but then it kicks like a mule
Sounds like some tuning is in order.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.