Gbodyparts.com

TurboChrisBenji

What experiences have any of you guys or gals had, with this company? I ordered a set of front bumper-fillers, for my 87 Turbo T, back on July 31st. They charged my card almost immediately. I've e-mailed them a couple times and left multiple phone messages. I haven't heard one word from them. I think they should have told me if the parts were on back-order, or told me something. What do you all think? Thanks, Chris. :mad:

What experiences have any of you guys or gals had, with this company? I ordered a set of front bumper-fillers, for my 87 Turbo T, back on July 31st. They charged my card almost immediately. I've e-mailed them a couple times and left multiple phone messages. I haven't heard one word from them. I think they should have told me if the parts were on back-order, or told me something. What do you all think? Thanks, Chris. :mad:

i havent had any trouble but yes they should let you know for sure

I get all kind of stuff from them, Brian is great. Maybe try going to the site, or find there name on here, and Email them, they get to email quicker sometime's.

I am not sure if it has been announced but Brian has moved to Bethel NC. It is short distance from his old NC location. Much bigger building! Anyway they are just getting the phones and computers hooked up. Try the email again in a couple of days...

Not suprised to hear this, had pretty much the exact same experience, twice, never again.
Good luck..

I've dealt with them 3 times.

First time went well, second and third times not so well. The third (and last) time I actually drove 300 + miles round trip to the store. Saw how things were done and was not impressed.

What do i think? I think Brian is going to wake up one day and just say phuck it all ...it aint worth it:eek:

They have just lost my business as well.
FYI- I learned they do not respond to email, you need to call.

Guys, I'll point 2 things out that you may not like but...Brian lost his wife a few months ago so he's been a little messed up lately, and 2, moving a business is a pain and if this has happened about the same time it explaines a lot. Give the guy a chance to get everything straight and I'm sure he will. Change is a hard thing to deal with sometimes and getting a double whammy makes it even harder.

Give Brian a chance to make it right. I had a few issues with them but communication is the key. Give them a call and e-mail, I am sure he will take care of you.

I will point this out again because this is the 1,237 gbody post.

Brian is the middleman to alot of the parts he sells...thereby he has no control over when they go out.

There is only a handful of people working over there. You have to deal with one customer/order/issue at a time.

And if you you dont like his service or products go pick up a Jegs or Summit catalog and find that new turbo youve been looking for. Im sure they could get that next day aired for you.:rolleyes:

Nobodys perfect people......

I will point this out again because this is the 1,237 gbody post.

Brian is the middleman to alot of the parts he sells...thereby he has no control over when they go out.

There is only a handful of people working over there. You have to deal with one customer/order/issue at a time.

And if you you dont like his service or products go pick up a Jegs or Summit catalog and find that new turbo youve been looking for. Im sure they could get that next day aired for you.:rolleyes:

Nobodys perfect people......

Or go to the source to weed out the middle man..

Glad I did research before a purchase..

True Design Wheel; Buick & Oldsmobile Wheels

I always expect to wait a little longer..... I have a fiberglass header on order since july 27 and rear fillers since the 29th..... its been a little while yes, but i have always recieved my parts, can't complain about that. I guess as i get older i tend to have more patience... its all good:cool:

I think the OPs point is....his CC should not have been charged if they didn't have it in stock, period. Just about every other Buick vendor I've dealt with follows this rule.

I will say that when you eventually get ahold of Brian he will take care of you.

I think the OPs point is....his CC should not have been charged if they didn't have it in stock, period. Just about every other Buick vendor I've dealt with follows this rule.

I will say that when you eventually get ahold of Brian he will take care of you.

I ordered my speaker door panels last month. He charged my CC right away...because he has to pay his middleman. I am in business. I accept these things.

I can't count the number of times I've ordered from GBody. Sure, sometimes it takes a while to get something in depending on the supplier. But they ALWAYS make sure the order is filled and done so correctly.

I just ordered a few things from there on Monday. They arrived 2 days later.

I don't know Brian, or his situation, I just wanted to be kept informed. As for the douche-bag who told me to go order my turbo from Jeg's, if you had read my original post you would have seen that wasn't what I ordered. I don't expect specialized parts for a GN to be quick, I just want to know whats going on. If I was being impatient, I would've called my card company already, and had them pull back the payment.:) Thanks, Chris

I don't know Brian, or his situation, I just wanted to be kept informed. As for the douche-bag who told me to go order my turbo from Jeg's, if you had read my original post you would have seen that wasn't what I ordered. I don't expect specialized parts for a GN to be quick, I just want to know whats going on. If I was being impatient, I would've called my card company already, and had them pull back the payment.:) Thanks, Chris

I understand you didnt order a turbo. I was speaking in general about how we only have a handful of vendors who take care of us. The only parts I ever order from Jegs is tires. Everything else must be purchased from the guys who builb, sell, test and own these cars. Period.

I am not offended being called a douch-bag...Im married...You cant touch my wife when it comes to calling me names.:D