Gave the GN 5 cars and the move...

Wolfj359

A 6 8 U
Last night a fellow board member BoostNasty wanted to race my car for $2 so I told him I would give him 5 cars and the move just like the LS1 2 weeks ago. Needless to say I caught him and flew by him hard. I did feel guilty and cannibalistic afterwards however:D Are you reading this Jeff???

No way!!

I was Jeff's car riding shotty during the aforementioned incident.

Justin sure didn't give us 5 cars, it was more like 3, and he jumped the gun!! We argued the point after the race but Justin wouldn't back down, and he and his passenger, a guy named Bill, were very serious about getting their money so we finally gave in.

I guess I know how that guy in the LS1 feels now. :mad:

Am I reading this right $2. The bet was for 2 dollars? And he wanted it after there was a confrontation of the race. You guys do weird stuff in Texas:confused:

We know eachother so we were just doing it for grins. Don't listen to cryptic, the other car was running a stock chip and 14 psi, I was in race trim, go figure, look at my times and imagine his. Thanks for the $2 Jeff, I went and bought a 24 oz. Becks beer!

Consider it a donation.:) I knew what was going to happen. Truth is... we just wanted to see your car run. :D Anyway, I could tell you were hesitant to take the deal due to my "new parts." Hey they ARE a few grams lighter than my old VDO gauges! Next time you are in town we'll run again for $3(I'll take the cat out of my trunk).

I ain't skerred.;)

Hehe, sorry. I couldn't resist but to defend my ride's honor...*cough* Oh well, I'm sure we caused a little bit of reaction. ;)

And it was fun! I'm glad you were a good sport about it and wasted your gas and alky on us. I've never seen your car really run since you first got it and that was near a religious experience. That run last night was reason #273 to get a GN/TTA *sigh* I need to find me a way to make some real money fast or I'll never be able to afford one. If anyone wants to make any donations to my "GN Fund" email or PM me and I'll give you an address to send it too :p

Oh, and Jeff, after that run I'll once again supply the "victory burgers." Just make sure I'm there!

new guy

Im new to this site but not to street racing.I have a 200 ws6 trans am.cold air lid,GMS mass air,walbro 340 intank pump,ported throtal body,power programmer,nitrous works 100 shot,on nitto drag radials it ran 11.96 at 118 with a 1.91 60 ft.Its an automatic car also.Car has plenty more left in it

Hey "new guy" you going to put that on every post you see or something :p heh

Whats that suppose to mean ? .. i wasnt dissin your car or anything and i wasnt dissin you ...... i was just messing around .... see on the bored we all mess around wit each other .. why are you on this bored anyways ? ...... oh and im gald to hear that you had to put so much money into your car just to get it to run 11's........ when you get a buick why dont you come back.

Dan

Hey Dan isn't kind of funny how on the other post he said all his mods cost less than 400$$$... sounds a little low to me... anyways I wish I was in Ohio right now it would be time to enlighten somebody about our cars... bang for the buck is what the GN's are all about.:cool:

yea i know .... heck nitrous alone cost a pretty penny .. doesnt it ?

hey black .. we all got to get the WPB guys togeather to go to the track.

Dan

Yeah definitely Dan I think I've met a couple guys out of west palm... they both have a GN and a T type and they go to the Tower Shops show on Fridays... I haven't had a chance to get out there lately or the track, but I want to some time soon... just have to get some time off... also I know some guys from Miami area that have some really fast cars... those guys don't play around in Miami... the one guy Orlando has a GN that runs 10.00 at like 130 somethig and I heard it should be in the 9's real soon! :eek:

Ye ai know about themn miami peeps ... i got a friend that has a 200SxSer nissian ... which had a motor swap fer a jap spec turbo engine .. which is pretty quick fer a 4 banger .. he goes up there all the time ... hey were the tower shops at ?

Great kill!!! Next time I would'nt race for that much. Too rich for my blood! :D

Dan tower shops is located just past 595 on University Dr. The show is every Friday starting at like 5:00 P.M.:)

shhh, be quiet

alex,
listen man, you have to calm down about telling everybody what other people's cars run. i don't like people knowing what my car runs, just in a case i beat them, or even worse lose. everybody will start saying a beat a - - second car. you know, plus some people really get into the whole street racing scene. anyway, i gotta do my classwork project. i'm in school.
kyle (maroon T)

Yeah I can see what your saying kyle, but a lot of people already know about Orlando's car and I don't think he is much of a street racer and he doesn't mess with these KIDS who always want to go from a roll and want you to give them spots and I'm sure if he did race someone it would be for some real money, not some chump change... As far as I go my car is a SLUG so what do I have to worry about:rolleyes: LOL... Naw will let them keep guessing kyle LMFAO!!!!:D Shoebox