Gauge Panel

Travon

87PSI
Hey guys! Was out driving yesterday and started noticing every time I would step into it, it would seem to bog or would not respond at all. Started going thru the scan master and my volts were dropping fast. 5 min from home and she gave out. Well long story short when I got home checked to see if the volt bulb was bad, but it was not blown so I removed the panel to make sure the socket was making a good connection. It seemed ok, so I put everything back together and turn the key and noticed something was burning, took the panel off again and it was a wire sandwiched inside the plastic that covers the back panel. So now my question, is there replacement for that? Wish I knew what it is called but hopefully you guys can help me out. Thanks!!

Is it possible you can take a picture of it?
Sometime a photo can speak more than words

2013-03-12_13-57-29_912.jpg
This is the wire that carries current to the check lights

You might need that whole piece behind the gauge cluster... I just happen to have a speedo that I have for parts which has all that circuitry in tact... Let me me know if you need it... I wouldn't even know how to price it.. 15 to 20 shipped depending on location????

U will need a printed circuit call Brain at gbodyparts.com i am sure he can get u a good use one to replace it done that one time myself no problem since .

You might need that whole piece behind the gauge cluster... I just happen to have a speedo that I have for parts which has all that circuitry in tact... Let me me know if you need it... I wouldn't even know how to price it.. 15 to 20 shipped depending on location????
Srry to post the above thread didnt realize u have one :(

lolo sent u a pm! Thanks turbo3.8 , I was just thinking about giving him a call. lol