gauge kit

alliedmike

2 Cyl short NO PROBLEM
there is a good chance someone already has a gauge kit out there and i have just missed it
but if not a kit with all the important matching gauges would be fantastic, tach, water temp, trans temp, oil press, fuel press, knock gauge, boost, fuel/air mixture gauge, .. i would be very interested in being able to buy just one kit that matched and not searching all over for the gauges
thanks Mike

there is a good chance someone already has a gauge kit out there and i have just missed it
but if not a kit with all the important matching gauges would be fantastic, tach, water temp, trans temp, oil press, fuel press, knock gauge, boost, fuel/air mixture gauge, .. i would be very interested in being able to buy just one kit that matched and not searching all over for the gauges
thanks Mike

Theres the old style GNX clusters, however a good one of those goes for 6-900$ with gauges and senders (depending on condition). There is also a company that makes aftermarket gauge clusters for Monte Carlos and El Caminos (I saw them at the GoodGuys show this year, I forget who...) that would fit our cars.

Try looking for Monte Carlo gauge clusters.

Also-you don't need a knock gauge. Monitor your AFR and EGTs and you'll be better off. If you're making any real power by the time a knock gauge detects anything its already too late.