Gas Lines

Night_train01

I am going to remove the hard lines from the fuel rail, I see both lines are connected to a flex line and then a fitting. Does anyone know which fittings these are, is there anything special about these connections? I haven't taken them apart yet but I am hoping they are simple flare style fittings. If they are just flare style then I am going to make and install braided lines. If anyone has a pic of those that would be great

Thanks for the links, I don't plan on replacing the lines all the way to the tank, I just want to cleanup the engine bay and make life easier when removing the fuel reg and rail in the future. My plan is to just go with braided line from those two fittings near the drivers side firewall. If those connections are special I will cut the rubber flex line and crimp on a #6 flare fitting and then just run the braided lines to the fuel rail. I work for a hose and fitting company so I can easily make up pretty much any lines.

Those links will get you going for the fittings at the fuel rail and regulator. 9894DBJERL This is a Earls fitting it should work for the feed line.

Thanks that earl fitting should do the trick. I am now going to remove the steel lines and make up some nice ss braided lines

I am still having a problem finding the right size fittings. I am replacing the two fuel lines that run up the front of the engine, I found out that one line (feed) requires a 16mmx1.5 fitting Earl 9894DJERL, the other line though that goes to the fuel regulator is the problem, the fitting at the regulator is a 14mm x 1.5 but the end that attaches at the frame is different, maybe a 12mm x 1.5, this one I can't find on Earl's website. I was hoping someone has replaced those two lines and may know which fitting goes on the adapter close to the frame.

Earl's Performance AN to Metric Adapter Fittings 9894DBHERL

I have not personally tried this fitting as i am going to just replace the entire line but based off my searching i "think" this is the fitting you would need for the return line at the frame rail. Its only $6.50 on summits site so give it a shot and let us know

The 9894DBHERL is a 14mm x 1.5, it will fit the fitting on the steel line that goes on the fuel regulator, but will not fit either of the connections near the frame. Those two fittings are different sizes, one is a 9894DBJHERL but I am not sure of the second line. I have contacted Earl directly to see if they make a 12mm x 1.5 which I believe the connection is.