gas 2.50 a gal in mexico?????

quick85

wrench turner
cbs just did a story on drivers in southern california going to mexico to fill up,one lady saves 80 bucks a week on gas! WTH?????

ya, rite..

cbs just did a story on drivers in southern california going to mexico to fill up,one lady saves 80 bucks a week on gas! WTH?????

Gas is advertized @ $2.54.
Armored vest $3000.00.:eek:
Bullet proofing the vehicle $15,000.
She spends several hrs at the border, drives who knows how many miles at 15 MPG, then says, I "save" over $80 a week????

Saving $2.00/gallon... PRICELESS!!:D
With all the other $hit going on down there, I'm wondering what's really in that fuel???
Cat converter, O2 sensors, injectors, fuel pump, going "tango uniform"???:confused:

She spends several hrs at the border, drives who knows how many miles at 15 MPG, then says, I "save" over $80 a week????

With all the other $hit going on down there, I'm wondering what's really in that fuel???
Cat converter, O2 sensors, injectors, fuel pump, going "tango uniform"???:confused:

Thats funny.....Your killing me Chuck.

What about bending over for your cellmates in that third world jail if you dont have enough bribe money for the police?

It's probably full service too....:rolleyes: :mad:

Who knows but if that EMPTY SUIT OBAMA gets elected ( I hope NOT).

He might make Mexico a state.

Oh man I can see the welfare office lines & our taxes go up even more.

Is this what you really want just to have $2.50 a gallon here?

DRILL HERE DRILL NOW! We need to show the world we have some stones!
We need to send the EVRO WACKOS packing!

Thats funny.....Your killing me Chuck.

What about bending over for your cellmates in that third world jail if you dont have enough bribe money for the police?[/QUOTE]

What happens? The same thing that happens here when you don't have enough bribe money for our police.

DRILL HERE DRILL NOW! We need to show the world we have some stones!
We need to send the EVRO WACKOS packing!

What not go into he SPR there is enough oil in Alaska to run the country for 200 years.. why drill the Gulf.. just open the fricken pipeline :frown:

Thats like having 20K in savings at 2% and 20K in 30% interest credit cards..

Let the gas go to 4.00 per gallon then tell people to drill the Gulf.. they will let us.. off my soap box.

Open up Alaska.. that is the answer ;)

The Mexican government HEAVILY subsidizes the cost of gas there, and PEMEX is government-owned. So, the prices are kept down artificially.

However, as always happens with price controls, supply is becoming an issue, and they are - as of yesterday - limiting purchases and the lines are forming.

1970's anyone?

What not go into he SPR there is enough oil in Alaska to run the country for 200 years.. why drill the Gulf.. just open the fricken pipeline :frown:

Thats like having 20K in savings at 2% and 20K in 30% interest credit cards..

Let the gas go to 4.00 per gallon then tell people to drill the Gulf.. they will let us.. off my soap box.

Open up Alaska.. that is the answer ;)

sounds easy enough, just like many truths out there! But Uncle Sam and his legal step family the BUSH's are forbidding the access and making it illegal to find more new oil because they have a monopoloy on it and want to keep it that way!

6+ years @ war would you give up an oil gold mine when you had trillions to account for in war debt? The bush family is worse then Hitler thats all I have to say about that! Imagin the truths exposed on this board and the $'s/lies and political gain's/loses.....now think of how small this board is, then think of how big the government is IMAGIN the lies and profits from those lies being made everyday @ the cost of American labor, money, and time.

Its like slave labor, just legalized by the president! Sorry mid day beer, thermate, molting glowing liquid metal, WTC building #7 and many other issues bugging me right now.

Take care RAZOR!
XxDarkSidexX

The Mexican government HEAVILY subsidizes the cost of gas there, and PEMEX is government-owned. So, the prices are kept down artificially.

that's sounds like a good idea, govt, owned gas stations, think about it, prices will be fair -oil companies would have to reduce their price just to compete ( the post office made companies drop prices just ask ups-fedX-and dhl ) I would'nt mind letting the goverment drill of the coast of florida if they
were to run their own gas stations, americans would have more money in their pockets, then i believe you can see the quality of life begin to improve, ( i spend about $130wk on gas and that's on 87 which is not what my lincoln suggest (93) gas here is about $4,25
there has to be a way of controling big oil, gov't run gas stations, the oil drilled of the florida and maybe 2-or 3 coast lines, The oil drilled from these sites would serve the united states AND ONLY THE U.S. enough of making these focking arabs rich:mad: , cut down on duying from them as much as we can , i know we would have to buy some of their oil but it would be a considerable amount less. how much money would you have left over every week if you were only paying $2.50 a gallon? on a 20 gallon tank it would take you $50 bucks to fill up compared to $85 bucks @ $4.25 a gal (that's what i pay) tha's $140 a month or $1680 a year :eek: $1680 sounds like a nice little vacation, some parts for the GN, you get the idea.

and the worse part is you know the prices are going to just keep climbing :mad: , i think i know what to invest my settelment on- BIG OIL. I know what i just said will never be but man it would be nice to stick it to them like they have been doing to us for years!! :mad: