Gainesville 6-11-03

GNracer2000

Who will I beat today?
I'll finally be going to the track to race my car. Hopefully it won't rain like it has been by me for the past week or so. Rich Braccia from Victory Trans. will also be coming with me but unfortunately without his car due to a blown head gasket. I would really like to see some other Buick guys out there the track is open from 6:30pm to 11pm and cost $15 for car and driver and $5 for spectators. If any one is coming just look for me in the GN (obviously) by the big Dodge truck with Victory Trans. sticker on back. Hope to see some of you out there.

Paul K.

I'm trying to get some fabrication work done tomorrow night or I'd come down..good luck!

I'll be there on the 13th for Friday night street legals. Not in the Buick though :(

As for the Buick, I finally started tinkering with her again. Will probably be pulling the motor in a few weeks.

Well after about 3 years of waiting to finally take the Buick to the track it gets rained out! I was pretty mad when it rained but I hope there is another chance to get it up there.

Friday Night in gainsville

Not much happening in Gainsville Friday Night 6-13-03,
Kind of disappointing, mustangs and imports. Their was a Nove running 10's though. I'll be back.