G-force

myv6gn8u

When you bought the shield I told you if you wanted it the next day, it would cost more. I dont control shipping prices. I could have sent it over nite, you did not want to pay for that. You need to have patience then you wig out chill every thing takes time god din"t make the world in one day. The world is full all kinds people my cell messed up and like I said im no good with computers home phone 330-468-5919 people are crazy just have patiences thank u for my time !!!!!!:smile::smile::smile:

I just called the post office and they said that it could take anywhere from 9-15 buisness days and if it isnt there by 21 days then we can start an investigation into it cause we did get the insurance on the item.

On the reciept it says to expect the item by the 25th of May so you should be getting it any day now if you havent already.
HAVE PATIENCE AND CHILL OUT and we'll get through this together thanks

Attachments

• SDC10227.jpg
    SDC10227.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 273
  • SDC10229.jpg
    SDC10229.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 270
To clear things this transaction poses all the traits of a deal gone bad. You said you were going to ship on Saturday, then you said tuesday then friday. I could not get a hold of you on your cell. The post office tracking #'s you gave me were bogus. I went directly to my post office and they couldn't track it either.
Above all you still kept pursuing buyers for the shield after I told the Money order is on its way. I personally stated that I am not accusing you of anything. Just needed to straighten this situation before anyone else dealt with you. You may or not understand my concern but there it is.

why would you ship parcel post vs priority when parcelpost is 6-10days vs priority 2-3 , and priority is only about 15 cents more and they supply the box ,label and the tape , not going express i can understand but to ship parcel is just stupid