g-body parts

leprcon

I love burnouts
well after getting off the phone with dhl looking for my downpipe G-BODY NEVER FING SHIPPED IT !!!! AND NOW OF COURSE I CANT GET A HOLD OF ANYBODY. man this sucks i cant catch a break with this place something is happening. which means the car sits in the shop for another week for a stupid puck in a downpipe ok i am done ranting i am going outside to kick my car

yeah i saw that but he said he shipped it out on 6-15-07 and dhl said they dont have it

DHL is medioker at best, they have screwed my order up once and i work right next to them.

yeah i saw that but he said he shipped it out on 6-15-07 and dhl said they dont have it

Kasci was in a bad car accident Monday. I'll get on your order tomorrow to see what happened. Probablly sitting on our shipping dock.
Our appologies.

Kasci was in a bad car accident Monday. I'll get on your order tomorrow to see what happened. Probablly sitting on our shipping dock.
Our appologies.

Our prayers are with you, brother- hope it's not too serious.

Pete

sorry for the accident, but the 15th was last friday ,either way i hope all comes out ok , and they pull threw the accident ok thanks

sorry for the accident, but the 15th was last friday ,either way i hope all comes out ok , and they pull threw the accident ok thanks

That is what I stated if it didn't ship Friday it must still be on the loading dock. I shut down the business for a few days, sorry family comes first. 12:08 & I'm still here. Wife & kids are at the hospital.Fractured neck from past accident & broken nose. Doctors wanted to keep an eye on her her neck.
That should give you an idea of the importance of my business & our customer service. All orders were down loaded tonight so they could be pulled tomorrow.
Keep in mind we do our best but we are a small company shipping lots of parts daily.When something like this arises I like to have either me or her here to make sure that any problems are kept to a minimum. Sorry I'm not Jegs or Summit but we try to run our business as professional as possible. Even the big boys screw up shipping us parts once in a while.
I have front mount intercooler Pipes in Ohio that should of been here Thursday. I try to keep in mind it is just a car.

Our appologies.

Prayers out to you and Kasci. Reading this just plain hurts. Hope you all pull through this. We will be praying for you.

God Speed on her recovery,

Julio

Its JUST a CAR

That is what I stated if it didn't ship Friday it must still be on the loading dock. I shut down the business for a few days, sorry family comes first. 12:08 & I'm still here. Wife & kids are at the hospital.Fractured neck from past accident & broken nose. Doctors wanted to keep an eye on her her neck.
That should give you an idea of the importance of my business & our customer service. All orders were down loaded tonight so they could be pulled tomorrow.
Keep in mind we do our best but we are a small company shipping lots of parts daily.When something like this arises I like to have either me or her here to make sure that any problems are kept to a minimum. Sorry I'm not Jegs or Summit but we try to run our business as professional as possible. Even the big boys screw up shipping us parts once in a while.
I have front mount intercooler Pipes in Ohio that should of been here Thursday. I try to keep in mind it is just a car.

Kind of puts things in perspective huh guys?

We all get antsy when we are waiting for parts - its the nature of it - you spend money - your excited - you want the part NOW - not later!!!!

You dont think to care what is going on at the place you ordered the parts from - you just want satisfaction NOW!! TOTALY understandable - heck hard earned money was spent!!!

Then you read something like this - Brian busting his hump - even though his FAMILY is in the hospital

Heck I fell into it to - got so used to Brian and Gbody being so quick to respond, so accessable - that when I had to talk to them about my parts and when the 2nd 1/2 of my order would arrive that I send emails, posted here, and got worried. All with in a span of less then a week.

Should have known better - Brian has always done right by me - and from what I see most everyone - if there is a problem - he'll fix it as soon as he can

I have delt with the BIG guys to - ever had to wait a month for parts that where in stock? I think most of us have. And tying to get info from them - its like pulling figernails some times.

I am not tring to kiss Brian AZZ or say Gbody is perfect - but they do take care of us GN/T-Type guys pretty well

Being a father of 2 - Brians one line in his responce rings true-

"I Try to Keep in mind its just a CAR"

Mike

I am not tring to kiss Brian AZZ or say Gbody is perfect - but they do take care of us GN/T-Type guys pretty well

Being a father of 2 - Brians one line in his responce rings true-

"I Try to Keep in mind its just a CAR"

Mike

ummmm guys.... I am the only perfect one here :p :biggrin: pullin for Kasci here to :cool: ahhhhhh... nice to be retired.....wellll sort of ... oppps... wife just came in the room .. back to working on the house :mad: :cool:

im not trying to get in a pissing contest, i never once said family comes second but u called me on thursday said u would fix it and it would be shipped out thats all. i understand your family comes first of course. i own a buisness 2 and work 15-18 hour days, sorry if i was mad i was just venting, which i have seen all of us do but no worries it is what it is