G-body parts.com great... DHL HORRIBLE!!!!

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
I called an order in on Wednesday of last week and they shipped it out for me the SAME day, which is fantastic.

However, they used DHL, which apparently is THE worst delivery company in th world. Was supposed to be delivered Friday.. called them and they said that it wasnt delivered friday or today and they dont have a reason for it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have had this car together for 2 MONTHS and still fan trouble... now I cant even get the damn order I placed.

F U DHL

P.S. Good job Gbodyparts! :smile:

They are usually pretty good around here, probably new driver:rolleyes:

I think they just stink where I live. But who knows, maybe it is a new driver.

before you say dhl is bad... look at ups. when i shipped swords they would break 1 out of 10.
My buddy works for ups... and he says if it says breakable. they THROW it.

before you say dhl is bad... look at ups. when i shipped swords they would break 1 out of 10.
My buddy works for ups... and he says if it says breakable. they THROW it.

see there it is again a prime example of why i hate people. no respect for peoples ****. god that really lights a fire under my ass. anyways i hate UPS and try not to use them unless i have them pack it and get it insured for 5X what its worth. out of all the shipping companies out there i really like FEDEX. FEDEX will deliver at my house around 6:30 am which is great dont have to wait till 10:30-11:30PM for my ups shipment to get here and by then it to late to start working on the car because i have waisted my whole day waiting for UPS

dhl always looses my stuff or ships it somewhere else.

brian please use fed ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never had any bad issues with DHL, when my downpipe was shipped they noticed it had come through the box it was is and was damaged, so they called Brian who had it sent back to him and repaired, then it was sent immediatly back to me. DHL has always been very fast and I think they are better than FedEx, AND they deliver on Saturday which Fed Ex does not.