G-Body double adjustable lower control arms

quick79

Made from 4130 chrome moly seamless tubing with 4130 tube weld nuts. They ave 3/4" QA-1 right and left hand rod ends and all grade 8 hardware. They measure 19.5" center to center but can be adjusted either way. Super nice product! Have been 1.35 60" with these. $200 shipped. I will take paypal or money order. Thanks, Cory

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 431
I made them. I work at a steel wire mill and I can promise that they are super strong and built right. I have a set like these on my car and have been 1.34 60'. I can garantee their strength.

come on guys, these are as nice a control arm as you can buy anywhere. I garuntee them! super good deal!!!!

Nice work. I see a couple of problems: no provision for sway bar, must use HR type bar; how are the end joints kept centered on the sleeves and most people would want adjustable uppers before getting lowers. Nice price, good luck with the sale.

I assumed that anyone wanting to go to a solid rear suspension on a car making higher horsepower would want these. Especially if they wanted to get rid of a stock or boxed control arm with stock rubber or polyurethane bushings. I never said they were for a stock suspension setup with a swaybar. I feel that these are extremely well built and are capable of handling a ton of horsepower. I don't think anyone could find a better set of arms for a better price anywhere. I am not trying to be cocky or have an attitude, but I don't understand why people feel the need to talk about other peoples stuff negatively.

My apologies, Sir, for any slight you made have felt. Once again, nice looking parts. I considered them and looked at your ad, but I have the 1 3/8" ATR style bar and am very happy with it. I feel it's 95% of what the HR set up is, therefore your pieces wouldn't work for me. Your parts weren't moving and I was trying to give you a bump to the top, as this post does. Good luck with your sale.

I apologize as well. Had a bad morning and didn't think about why you couldn't use them. I guess I didn't think that you looked at the add because you were interested. I hope there are no hard feelings!

Quick79,
Interesting posts. Have a to be installed HS swaybay and boxed lowers.
Looks like your lowers fit the bill. What is you current asking price?
Thanks,
DGC