Fyi

Listen you potbelly fagget.... Its BETO's car not your's so if he wants to switch parts around he can. He holds the pink slip not you..

Naw I dont think they are fighting words and Im not offended by his comment at all as I know where I stand, but I do wanna see how far he goes in the force by being pregidous and calling people names., on another subject matter I have a question for you Troll, what are you doing in a buick forum?, by looking at your signature and the type of rides you own I would think you are more suited for a Ricer forum, so dont let the door hit you in the AZZ on the way out.. :rolleyes:

Naw I dont think they are fighting words and Im not offended by his comment at all as I know where I stand, but I do wanna see how far he goes in the force by being pregidous and calling people names., on another subject matter I have a question for you Troll, what are you doing in a buick forum?, by looking at your signature and the type of rides you own I would think you are more suited for a Ricer forum, so dont let the door hit you in the AZZ on the way out.. :rolleyes:

wasnt he suppose to buy one:confused: but you do have a good point

Brent I know you wish I was a Hom* I see the way you look at me sometimes? But if you want some I may just make an exception just for you one day and let you play my meat flutte for a little bit. LOL

Ok, I'll stop looking at you. It's the glasses. :biggrin:
gay_pig-.jpg

That comes with age... it appears you have a ways to go !!!:biggrin:

Like I often say since 1962, 47 years as a mechanic 22 of them on TR's I'm not implying that I am but even an Idiot would of learned something by now,

I dont think he can afford one, but maybe one of many beto's monstrosity creations that he builts off many different borrowed car parts LOL .. :D

yeah your right I cant afford one maybe beto will be friendly enough to give me one..LOL or I might just sell one of my hondas:biggrin: Your the lamess 40 yr old man I have ever met and the biggest bull****er and hater.. So listen up shrek just chill and relax we wouldnt want you to have a stroke or heart attack I hear your chubby azz breathing hard when your watching pete work on your car..:rolleyes:

Let's avoid lockdown, OK? Please watch the alternative lifestyle slang terms.