Fuse ECM

gnbrian

In the fuse block near the upper right hand corner is a fuse listed as ECM/SOL. What is the SOL(solenoid?) Which one. What would cause it to blow? SHort where or what?

Okay, I should have done a search first. So it could be the TCC solenoid or wiring, Wastegate Sol or EGR solenoid. My EGR sol has been removed but I have the Casper harness for the Heated O2 sensor plugged in there, could that cause it to blow?

Could the A/C cutout cause this? I have been foghting a low BLM # also lately, 110-117. Changed injectors back to 009 from 50's, still the same, maybe even a little lower, saw the BL go to 99 once, HELP!

The most common cause of the SOL fuse blowing is a bad WG solenoid. If the fuse only blows under boost than thats it. The EGR and TCC circuits dont go any were near that circuit so you can rule those out.

Hi ,
I think all outputs besides injectors are powered by this one. Solenoids DO short to ground occasionally, so a boost sol. problem is possible, especially since your trouble seems to come under boost. Wiring troubles are just as likely on our old vehicles. Good luck!