Fun with Camaros

cwelk87gn

XCELR8S
The other night my wife and I went out for dinner and since it was nice we took the GN. Anyway, we were on a four-lnae highway cruising home and some high-school kids in a mid 90's V-6 Camaro rolled up and were staring (which of course makes me smile). We roll up to a series of 3 redlights, and at the first one, the passenger signals me to roll down the window, so I oblige. "Hey dude, that's a sweet ride, what you got in it? A 350?"
Not wanting to be a jerk I said "No man it's just a V6" The guy in the back seat say's "Ohyeah thats like a Grand National, right? "Yes" I said. Well about then the light turns green and Camaro boy nails it. My wife said "You aren't going to let him beat you...are you?" I got on it a little and basically hung right next to him until we got to the next light. Our Camaro passenger then says those fatal words "Those things aren't as quick as I thought they were supoosed to be". "No" I said "They really aren't" The driver then says let's run them again. At this point my wife is snickering and said "You ARE going to smoke him aren't you?" Well the light turned green and I hung right next to him up to about 40 MPH and as I looked over, our boys in the Camaro were smiling. I then proceeded to DROP the hammer and lit the tires up, and within a few seconds I was about 8 car lengths ahead and let out of it. At the next light our friends in the Camaro were sitting there with thier mouths open, and the passenger said, and I quote "Holy $*#t dude! You laid rubber at 50 MPH!! That car is bad!!" Anyway my wife laughed the rst of the way home.

lol Man I needed that!!!!!!! I am building my motor right now and I am going into boost dt's !!!! That wasn't a kill that was a slaughter lol Daniel

fantastic story

The best part of this forum is the kill stories. I actually laughed out loud when reading your "smack down" of todays youth. I wonder how much that kid is going to spend on his car on payday? Nice job and it sounds like ur wife is cool too. I know I would have got a boot to the head if I tried that with my wife!!!:)