full set of Weld DragLites with slicks/fronts, plenum, door sill plates, and more!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
So there's no confusion, if you would like to purchase an item, send me a PM, first come first serve. All prices include shipping unless noted. I will not ship the wheels/tires, pickup around Bloomington/Peoria, Illinois or I can deliver to Chicago suburbs (Naperville, Plainfield, Aurora area) for a small fee.

Draglites are 15x8 4.5 BS and fronts are 15x4 3.5 BS, all are 5 x 4.75 bolt pattern. All center caps and lug nuts included. These have no damage and are straight, but could use another polish. No issues, I'm just going for a different look. Front tires are Goodyear Frontrunners 26x4.5x15 with lots of life left and rears are Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks 26x8.5x15 with roughly 15 1/8 mile passes and 4 1/4 mile passes. No John Force burnouts or uneven wear. They are screwed to rims as well. $775 for everything I paid over $1600 for this stuff new.

73800bec.jpg

46f5ef81.jpg

510a8532.jpg

stock plenum drilled for IAT sensor, painted silver $65 shipped

Body by Fisher door sill plates L and R, driver quality $60 shipped

827dc51e.jpg

6ad738c9.jpg

86/87 AC compressor, no clue if it works or not, bought it as a spare at the pick and pull but mine hasn't died yet. I took a chance for $40 and so can you + actual shipping cost.

Grey gauge surround, nice shape no rips, splits, or cracks. $55 shipped

322211de.jpg

stock turbo exhaust housing $25 shipped

GN radio, no EQ, occasionally doesn't play tapes, missing one button overlay $45 shipped

climate control unit for A/C cars, make offer no idea what these are worth.

wheels and tires paid for and gone, everything else still available and all PM's returned.

Also found an older TurboTweak chip for 009's, 93 octane, 17 PSI burned for TE44 and translator setup $35 shipped