Fuel system build up?

JMT

My old walbro 307 just died, so i am trying to decide what to do with my fuel system. Car is high to mid ten build right now. 109 w/ champion alum heads, 215/220 roller, main caps, 70 p trim, front mount, 3 in dp and exhaust, dual alky. Probably going to try to push it to high nines. Was thinking racetronics dp w/ an fittings, 8 an line up, 6 an return, dual fed fuel rail w/ regulator mounted on firewall. Looking for opinions, I know this will be enough fuel for high nines, but was thinking maybe a fuel cell and a weldon w/ the same line set up would be easier and more reliable. Car gets driven 1500-2500 miles a year on the street and maybe 4-6 times a year to the track. Opinions anyone?

Stock tank, RobbsMC billet stock location pickup to -8 feed -6 return, 80# injectors, and Weldon 1100 here. I use a single feed stock rail with AN adapter and -6 adapter (turbofabricator made it) to return for a -6 regulator right off the stock rail. Aeroquip TFE lines are easy to cut and route (thinner than rubber) and no fumes with pump gas. Spent over $1000 on everything. I have a parts list somewhere for the final version of what I ended up with. Btw, learn about the different 37 and 45 degree SAE and JIC fittings as AN and AN Oring etc etc, otherwise you'll end up with $500 in extra fittings real fast that you have to return via mail order.

Do NOT install the regulator on the fire wall. Not allowed by NHRA. A single -6 AN is enough to run low 9's and then some. But nothing wrong with -8 for feed lines. We've run 10.teens with a single 340 ppump and dual nozzle alky on pump gas.

Double pumper and drill out the four Saginaw fittings in the fuel supply line. Done