Fuel rail

boosted-para

Hello All,

Couple of questions I am being thrown off by. I am trying to install fuel pressure gauge, but

1. My fuel rail doesn't have a Schrader valve, instead it's been replaced with a small bolt? I didn't know the valve came out, so now what?

2. Some how some way I have 2more rails in the garage, but they are uneven, by that I mean if I lay one side on the bench, the other side is in the air. These belong to 86/87 car?

Any ideas how to attach the sending unit for fpg? Obviously I could drill it out, but the rail is installed in the car, I don't know how that escaped my attention when I installed, but it did.

Jay

Jay I have an extra fuel rail here for our cars should be ok if you need it I'll ship it let me know, you can have it

Thanks Cory. Yeah idk how I ended with a bolt in it? I may trade u the exhaust for it. U interested

The schrader valve faces forward toward the radiator on the 86/87 and is 90* to the fuel rail on the 84/85.
The 86/87 rail will work on the 84/85 but is very close to the coil pack. I have an 86/87 rail on one of my HA cars,
though. No problems unless I want to hook up a FP gauge to it.

Hmm wonder what these rails go to? I will post a pic of it later. They are odd. Like I said They are offset. If I was to put it on our cars, I could put pass side injectors on but there wud b 1/2 gap at number 5 inj and about 1 1/2 at num 1. Wierd. I have a bad memory.
As far as the bolt in the rail? Do not y someone wud have done that either