fuel pump wiring help

86 got boost

its w/ one wire at the rear of tank, 3 pin female connector for fuel pump/sender its tan w/ white tracer- oil sending unit wire? mine has been removed (still in harness an corroded wasn't covered from moisture) and replaced w/ a wire that runs to positive side of external bosch canister pump, (which Im removing, an putting new pump back in tank)... the other wire on positive side runs to the fuel pump relay... looks to be a faded yellow wire.
Could I solder these two together? an run that way?
cause this wiring diagram I have does NOT show a yellow or a tan, there is a gray wire on diagram that the tan/white wire connects some were in haness.... still have to run my hotwire too...

ok? whats the voltage out of the tan an white wire suppose to be? somebody anybody, I know my wiring, but when U have a half a$$ wiring diagram, cant do chit.. please....

anybody 45 people not one reply? no one can help no one has wired in a pump no one... its a question what is the faded yellow wire possible white? coming out of the fuel pump relay? what power is to? were does it run? mine cut and a new wire was run to the back like I said previous an went to the bosch pump power side????? HELLLPPPP, I have no power to check right now................. checked around already and there are no other threads.