fuel pump/sender/relay/hotwired

turboTchris

i just got a new walborol pump sender and waiting on the relay. i drove home with a 25"fuse in the ij/pump and the car ran good but air/fuel readings were all over ex. acceleration in the green 130 give or take then wile braking the readings go into 150/160/177/then i blow a fuse so the next day i put a new fuse and it was fine for about 2min. then blown fuse again, lastly replaces fuse and i blew the fuse soon as i turned the key no the car won't run at all I'm wondering is it the relay ,pump,or the sender or could it be i need a new MAF with a translater? could one of y'all give me a direction to go into.i mean i just got close to 7000grand of work done on the car and all that is sorted it rally need some work plus i got 60lb injectors would that effect it? thanks guys\can't even take er out on a nice run on sunday mornings

the one for the injectors /fuel pump 2 above the ignition fuse it takes a 15next to a 10 fuse with the letters ccc1 thats what it looks like to me

If the fuse blows quickly you can separate the injector harness behind the coil pack which leaves the fuel pump hot wire stuff intact.

Then try a new fuse turn the key on to prime it, the injectors won't work but if it's in the pump circuit the fuse will blow again.

If it's in the injector harness the fuse won't blow and you can troubleshoot that.

Do a search on the FP/INJ fuse it's been covered many times as to what it all runs in our cars.

thank you for your advice,that harness is so hard to get to ,i need miget hands to get to that tight spot but i will give it a try in the morning thanks again for your advice sal