Fuel Pump Prime jumper wire routing

edfiero1

I think I know the fuel pump jumper is a gray wire with a black connector in the neighborhood of the alternator, but where EXACTLY does the gray wire run???

For example, if the connector broke off, was cut, or otherwise missing, where can I intercept the wire. What harness does it go in. Where could I get to it without too much effort.

Thanks

It is spliced into the harness at S115 which is in the harness below the alternator near where the A/C cutout switch wiring exits, look for splits and tape where the wire would exit.

20150703_115040.jpg

The main splice is inside the black plastic wire harness, gray wires, located a few inches back approx. under the oil fill spout in the pic.
20180819_184236.jpg

Salvagev6 - thanks for the pictures. I'll have a look tonight and see if I can locate the wire.
Is that green connector the one that has 2 white wires going to it? I have seen that one before on my car.

I think that's the tach. output, they should run together into the main plastic wire loom if the gray wire isn't completely removed, up to the splice, which is up inside the plastic loom for that gray prime wire as I mentioned before.