Fuel Leak/ Line Replacement.

MENTL231

I Just Installed My Double Pumper A Few Weeks Ago And Noticed My Fuel Lines Are Not In The Best Of Shape. Today I Noticed A Little Spot Of Fuel On The Garage Floor. I'm Assuming The Lines Need To Be Replaced. Whats My Best Bet. Should I Get Stock Replacements, Aluminum Tubing In A Roll, Braided Line With An Fittings? I'm Going To Do The Feed And The Return. Whats Some Things You Guys Have Done?

I'd give Classic Tube a call to price their stuff. They sell stainless and stock replacements. I have used them before on my TR and they produce an excellent product. The guy I talked to years ago actually owned a TR himself, so he knew exactly what I was wanting. Personally, I'd trust them rather than bending up my own lines.

You could always double check your connections and make sure nothing is loose or o-rings pinched.

I'd give Classic Tube a call to price their stuff. They sell stainless and stock replacements. I have used them before on my TR and they produce an excellent product. The guy I talked to years ago actually owned a TR himself, so he knew exactly what I was wanting. Personally, I'd trust them rather than bending up my own lines.

You could always double check your connections and make sure nothing is loose or o-rings pinched.

I will check connections but like I said the lines were rough anyway. I also did a search on the size fuel line I need. Are the stock ones adequate for my set up or should I go to a larger AN style line. And if I do upgrade to a larger line, I don't want to go with a cell I want to adapt to my new double pumper in my stock tank. Do they make a kit to addapt or am I on my own?

I will check connections but like I said the lines were rough anyway. I also did a search on the size fuel line I need. Are the stock ones adequate for my set up or should I go to a larger AN style line. And if I do upgrade to a larger line, I don't want to go with a cell I want to adapt to my new double pumper in my stock tank. Do they make a kit to addapt or am I on my own?

Let me know what you find. I'm in the same boat. I was thinking of useing the AN fittings that brase on. I have -8 line for the feed and -6 for the return. I just need to find the time to get out there.

I have a new in the box supply line from Classic Tube that I cannot use, non stainless. I also gave a used return/vapor line minus the rubber connection. I decided not to use them on my El Camino project. PM me if interested.