fuel filter line gasket

cetme1

I replaced my fuel filter over the weekend and noticed that the fuel line on the exit side of the filter had a really bad, worn looking, orange gasket on the end that connects to the filter. It was barely on there. I wasn't even sure it was an o ring gasket but I think it is. I went ahead and installed the filter but had to tighten the line afterwards because it was leaking a bit. Is there somewhere that I can get that tiny o ring? I'm assuming that the o ring needs to be a certain type of material. I just had no idea what size to even try or where to find one. Any help would be appreciated.

hmmm, I think I found a part number GM 22514722 or Standard Brand sk26 if they are still available.

I know when I was goofing around with fpr and injectors my local part house had orings. We also had a situation with a 2000 Malibu that my son took apart to put intake gaskets in that he claimed there weren't any orings at the fpr. I got these from the same part house.
I would think that orings for these and your place couldn't be that different.
Ask them to look at their assortment of fuel resistant orings.

Usually once oring is removed all you have remaining is inside diameter. Take that to parts store match up with oil/gas resistant type.