FS: Simmons FR series 17" wheels...

darb

Going back to stock wheels so I am going to sell my Simmons. Here are the specs:

Fronts - 17 x 8.5 with 4.4" BS, have Nitto 245/45/17 installed.

Rears - 17 x 9.5 with 4.7" BS, have Nitto 285/40/17 installed.

Have all the lugs that come with these wheels also. These wheel/tires have been on my GN for several years and I have put approx. 1500 miles on them. Tread on the Nittos is probably 90% or better, look brand new pretty much. No rub issues at all, my GN has stock suspension. Have close to $2600 in both the wheels and tires.

$1995.00 plus shipping via UPS. Shipping will depend on where you are located. Please PM me or email me with any questions. Here are a few pictures I took 3 weeks ago of them installed on my GN. Thanks

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

Dropping the shipping charges, so pricing these at $1995.00 shipped. Also, as several people have asked, the Baer 13" brakes front and Baer 12" rear brake systems will fit these wheels. Used the templates provided by Baer to measure, so not a problem. Thanks

A+ for Brad

Great transaction! Brad sent the wheels the same day the money cleared. I received them two days later via UPS. These wheels are mint, everything was as described and I am very happy with how prompt and well packaged he sent everything.

THANKS AGAIN BRAD!:biggrin:

-Nick