FS Powermaster

I can't make any guaranty that it worksBut I'm looking to get $100USD plus shipping.

10-29GN said:
How much to ship to 23502? Do you take pay pal?

What state are you in? I have bought stuff with paypal but never recieved payment. I'll look into it and post at about 4 or 5 today.

I am serieusly in need of a Powermaster but I don't think you answered my question. If it doesn't work, can I return it, since you do not know if it works?

Adrian87 said:
I am serieusly in need of a Powermaster but I don't think you answered my question. If it doesn't work, can I return it, since you do not know if it works?

I would do that as long as you were willing to pay shipping both ways. Based on it weighing about 10 lbs shipping would be like $30 CDN one way and take 10-12 days.

I'm in Virginia. I think as long as you have a pay pal account I can send the money to you.

10-29GN said:
I'm in Virginia. I think as long as you have a pay pal account I can send the money to you.

I sent a paypal request to you for $125, $100 for the powermaster and $25 for shipping. Derek

10-29GN said:
Pay pal sent!

Paypal recieved :) Will ship tomorrow(Friday April 7/06). I.ll post details tomorrow around 6-7 PM eastern time. Thanks! Derek

I see that the Canadian post office is as slow as the USA's! Maybe if they made delivreies in GNs it would get here quicker. :biggrin: