FS! low mileage GN engine, turbo, intercooler, BUILT Jimmys Trans....

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
I am either going to sell my car complete, or part it out.. this is to gauge interest in these parts and see what I would get for them.

ALL parts are currently IN the car, and I will not start tearing it apart until the engine and trans are sold. I want the person who buys it to be able to go for a ride in the car and see that the engine runs strong and the trans shifts great and is in perfect condtion before I part it all out.

Engine: 87 GN motor with approx 8K miles since completely rebuilt. Bought off a board member here with only 5K miles on it. Engine runs very strong, it is VERY clean and will make anyone looking for one of these engines VERY happy. Comes complete minus the turbo and CAI. COMES WITH ENGINE HARNESS AND ECM (minus the chip) Has brand new 60lb High Z injectors from FT, & MSD Wires. $3500 OBO (MAKE AN OFFER, I AM MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW)

Turbonetics CPT 61BB - has MAYBE 300 miles on it, in perfect condition, no rust, no problems, practically new. .63 exhaust housing, polished 3"-2" compressor housing. $1275 new, asking $1000

TRANS: BUILT Jimmy's transmission with ALL the good stuff. Billet drum, told him to build it to handle low 10s. I might be able to get more details on the trans if I call Jimmy. 3K miles on the trans, works PERFECTLY. $1400 OBO

Converter: 9.5" 3200 stall Vigilante LOCKUP converter $500 OBO

MAFT PRO with Innovative LC-1 and matching CHIP from FT: Is complete, does not have the plug n play harness. Willing to seperate MAFT PRO from LC1 if someone wants one thing and someone wants the other. $600 FIRM (worth $700 new, is only 1 year old.)

Intercooler, brand unknown. 3" inlets, comes with all intercooler hoses and couplers and clamps.. COMPLETE. $400

3" FT DOWNPIPE (chrome ceramic coated, for internal wastegate) paid $400, asking $300

3 " cold air intake tube (nice thick from FT black ceramic coated), with couplers and clamps, plus 9" K&N cone filter $75

There maybe more added to this list. I can send pictures of anything , just send me your email address and what you want a pictures of.

Again, I am not 100% sure if I am parting this stuff out yet, or selling the car, but I believe I will get more money by parting it out.

PMs replied.

Intercooler is a FRONT mount, not stock location. Some of the pipes have dents in them. price is negotiable.

Also forgot to mention:

Razor's Alky Control - Just bought a year ago, in great condition, complete kit. Everyone sells for $505 new, you pay $475 OBO.

Again folks, I wont sell any of this stuff until I KNOW I have the motor sold. I want the person who buys the engine to know how great it runs and what condition its in before they buy it. Its awesome and I'm confident anyone who goes for a ride in the car will want the motor.

how much for the whole car?
might be interested, is there anything wrong with it that's prompting the partout?

how much for the whole car?
might be interested, is there anything wrong with it that's prompting the partout?

Whole car is $10K

Reasons for selling:

1. I am broke and need the money.
2. I dont want to have 2 cars anymore, just one.

There is nothing wrong with the car other than 2 loose wheel studs that I am going to replace.

If you want the whole car, come take a look at it. The paint is in good shape, but the front end has some chips in it and the trunk has a small dent and chip in it.

The interior is in great shape, but the drivers seat recently broke the bracket holding it to the floor on the front left side, so that would need to be welded.
I just put a brand new headliner and visors in it. It has phantom white faced gauges in it, and a Kenwood CD player that also has an IPOD hookup.

Runs / Drives great.

All new suspension put on the car last year. Moog springs all around, Edlebrock IAS shocks all around. All new brakes also. Cross drilled slotted rotors up front, new calipers, and Hawk brake pads.

If you're interested in the car, come see it.

I've already got someone interested in the motor and the trans, so if somone doesn't want to buy the whole car within the next 5 days, this thing is getting parted out.

Person interested in the motor doesn't want it, was looking for steel main caps. THIS IS A STOCK ENGINE with MSD wires, 60lb High Z injectors, 8,000 miles on the rebuild. Runs great, makes great power. It's still in the car, if anyone is interested in the engine they can come hear it run and go for a ride.

Also if I part it out, the rolling chassis is for sale also. Interior is great, body is real nice. Be a great car with any drivetrain in it.

If you decide to part it out; please send pics of:

Intercooler, brand unknown. 3" inlets, comes with all intercooler hoses and couplers and clamps.. COMPLETE. $400

3" FT DOWNPIPE (chrome ceramic coated, for internal wastegate) paid $400, asking $300

Thanks,

Joe
netpay@swbell.net

How much you want for the rolling shell if it goes that far? 3 grand?

Define "Shell" ?

I'd say probably $4000 as it is. Interior is REAL nice, plus the 8.5" 10 bolt GN rear end was JUST purchased this year for $800. Then I had all new bearings and seals put in it. Under the cover it looks brand new. (Hell the cover is worth $200!) I just put a brand new headliner in it. Plus I have brand new carpeting for the car (I would throw in the deal)

Plus I have the new Edlebrock IAS shocks, all new Moog springs, all new brakes, all new ball joints. Plus the 17" wheels and Mickey Thompson Tires... I think you get the idea. Also, keep in mind all this stuff was replaced only about 1 year ago! (maybe less)

Let me know what you would be looking for at $3,000...

If you decide to part it out; please send pics of:

Thanks,

Joe
netpay@swbell.net

Email sent with pics of intercooler, couplers, and piping. (note... 2 pipes have dents in them that I forgot about, so price is $300)

Someone is in front of you for the downpipe right now...

B U M P...

car doesn't sell by Monday or Tuesday I want to part it out... someone buy this car, together or in peices, I dont care!