Fs: 87 TURBO T $4K

KevinB

I got this turbo t in trade for some work I did. I was going to fix it up and drive it everyday, still might if it dont sell.
When I got it, it had a rod knock. I installed a 50k mile 109 longblock. Car starts and drives but needs some tweaking on driveability. The wiring harness is hacked to death... I got a real nice one to replace it with. Transmission slips bad.... Comes with a known good brf 200 (will need core of trans in it back.) Needs fuel pump and injectors.... Got a brand new racetronix pump and 60 pound injectors and chip to go with it. Has new plug wires. Current downpipe is a rigged mess... I got a good stock one to install. I just don't have the time to mess with it due to a new job.
Car is solid except for a soft spot on the drivers floor. Has ttops. Car is a black and chrome car... Some one did a half ass job of painting the trim black but it strips off easy. I was planning on doing that. Car was hacked bad by a previous owner. I have gotten rid of a lot of it but still has some left to do.
I am aware the tail lights and ttype emblems are wrong. They were like that when I got it. Has a spoiler on it, but as you can see the trunk has had the lock broke out of it.

Pics http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j42/whitet231/blackt

My zip code is 47025.
Asking $4k or trade for stage 2 parts or ?????

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Forgot... The vin diesel wheels and tires on it are like new. Tires look to have about zero miles on them.

Great deal someone will take it. GLWS

I hope so. Would be a great project. Forgot to add it has a 3000 stall converter to go with it also.

Yes clean title but shipping would be probably be expensive. I'm in the se corner of Indiana by Cincinnati Ohio

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Forgot... The vin diesel wheels and tires on it are like new. Tires look to have about zero miles on them.

LOL - just like the last 2 I bought.
Bad trans, bad engine, hacked everything - but BRAND NEW wheels and TIRES
Hey - you gotta look good while you're sitting in the driveway - right? :D

I will trade this for performance v6 parts. Car will be parted in a few weeks if it dont sell. Someone save it.

I'm pulling the drive train and donating the rest to the fire department I volunteer with. It will be cut up for training in the next couple weeks. At least I will have a good tax right off... And get to cut this car up too :)

So no ones going to save this car? That's sad

I would say kevin is doing the right thing. Especially donating the rest for training of firefighters in our community.

I'm keeping the long block and the fiberglass bumper fillers. Everything else is up for grabs.

Let me know if what you all want.

Non posi 8.5
Doors have some surface rust at the bottom seams
Nice used engine harness.
Known good brf 200, stock
Gn spoiler, with or with out deck lid, which has local broken out
Newer 50lb injectors with Street chip
Brand new, not install racetronix pump
3000 stall lock up converter
Stock ic
Front accessories off motor
Ac components
Nice Grey backseats
Decent console
Front buckets need to be recovered
Decent t tops
145mph speedo cluster
Nice dash surround
Small autometer boost gauge
Working Power master
Vin diesel wheels with like new tires
Turbo hood in good shape
Good fenders
Trim: painted black chrome trim. Including 1/4 windows
Interior trim
Dash is decent
Stock radiator

Let me know! I have been working out of town during the week but will ship parts on the weekends.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I would say kevin is doing the right thing. Especially donating the rest for training of firefighters in our community.

The rest of what? There won't be much left for any "training" if doors and trunk lid, interior, drivetrain, rear end, mostly all save for fron and rear fixed glass - is going to be sold.
I suppose a-pillars / for jaws of life, and quarters for the saw.
That's about it.

I was going to make a run at it last week - but with my winter project and another roller - hesitated.
I too thought it could be saved - and I sent a PM, but Kevin may have made up his mind and started the dismantling process
Didn't see where this car couldn't be lightly restored - but ...shrugs :confused: