FS: 1987 Turbo Regal

Robbie-87plz

Junior Boost-Head
Colour: Formerly dark red metallic, now faded brown.
Body: The usual rust holes fore and aft on doors.
Interior: Decent for a car of this year
Drivetrain: Bluetops/dutt modded IC/TT chip/Alchy setup
Wheels: 4 mounted GTA front rims/ comes with worn drag radials on Ttype rims/ new tires on front Ttype rims.

Extras: Front grill/headlight bezels/rubber moldings for IC/door seals/wheelwell trim pieces/ac compressor, condenser...May have more things I have forgotten.

Asking $6500 OBO.

It needs to be gone this week.

It was fun hanging with you guys here at the TB/local guys but my son has changed my priorities in a way in which I can't keep the car and enjoy it. Thanks to everyone that has supported me in the past. Aloha, Robbie. :frown:

Robbie-87plz said:
4 mounted GTA front rims Extras: Front grill/headlight bezels/rubber moldings for IC/door seals/wheelwell trim pieces/...May have more things I have forgotten.
Hey Robbie,
Sorry to hear your selling. :frown: But family first. :) I would like to take a look at the extras if you want to sell separate.

Guy

Mick had everything pretty much brand new in box. Since I haven't touched the car really...they should still be impeccable. Should someone bid me down...I'll hold on the a few of the extras :biggrin:

Hey Robbie,
I wish you all the best, if you need anything feel free to ask buddy :) keep in touch

Joe C.

I'm trying to pass it on to the person getting the car, but should they like I said want it for under stated price, I'll hold on to a few of the extras and contact the interested parties. Aloha. Please pass the word for me.

$6000

Rear eibach springs/ bilsteins installed, fronts are not installed (included)
driveshaft loop installed
200r4 built by Mike Kurtz, stock stall

Please disseminate...

$5000

Please take it for $5K w/o the extras.
I will definitely throw in the original t type rims.
I really really need this car sold soon.

Sorry Robbie Wish I could, I have no room plus already have 3 and a Boat trying to figure how I am gonna get them all back home, in a year.......

Will someone take this car for $4500? And this is for the Buick guys, not Joe Smakatelli down the street.

I cant believe these cars dont sell here. Rob... is it a storage issue? Can you put it in the storage facility on base.... see lots of cars there with covers on them.

damn...I feel you bro. My education came first (BTW guys, I'm still part time in school :mad: ) when I sold mines.

I wouldnt mind picking this up, but I have like 3 project that need tending to, two bikes and a car.