fs:1986 T-TYPE DARK MET BLUE CHEAP FL CAR.

wamatam

boost junky
car is located in miami,fl

car is a florida car clean title,no rust 86 buick regal t-type it has 133k original miles its also a rare dark metallic blue color. engine is stock with an stock upgraded turbo,chip,fuel regulator,walbro 340 and hotwire kit,upgraded magnaflow muffler system and cold air intake.this car has front and rear PST tubular control arms powdercoated,rear control arms are also tubular,earls braided brake lines,brand new billstein shocks on all four corners, brand new Moog steering componenets.Stock Trans shifts firm all gears no leaks stock convertor,stock g80 code posi rear 3.42, it also has upgraded cross drilled front rotors, larger piston front calipers baer brakes,rear brakes have larger s10 wheel cylinders and car has been converted to vaccum brakes. car has front and rear fiberglass bumpers,fillers,gnx fender flares,gn 3pc spoiler.interior is very clean and complete dark medium blue all dash lamps work,cruise control works,has cd player,interior dome and bottom dash lamps work, all exterior lamps as well are all new.
ICe cold AC system was installed brand new ac delco compressor,lines,drier,evaporator and blower ac blow cold.windows both work up and down and arent slow door locks work to.

Car has 18" 2010 camaro black stock wheels with brand new bfg tires at 90% will drive anywhere just fuel her up.Car was just painted and just needs to be wet sanded and buffed to be finished.

car needs

antenna installed
shifter handle
emblems to be installed
wet sand and buff
horn button backing contact

other then that shes ready to ride out no smoke,no leaks,trans shifts nice,posi still works,ice cold ac.

was for sale with different wheels now selling as she sits need to sell this weekend.

$6800 firm

P1050546.jpg

P1050547.jpg

P1050545.jpg

P1050549.jpg

P1050548.jpg

P1050520.jpg

P1050509.jpg

P1050497.jpg

I need this car! It's a little far from Maryland, though. All I need to do is convince my wife it's worth the trip...

A cheapo

I need this car! It's a little far from Maryland, though. All I need to do is convince my wife it's worth the trip...

ticket on TTA, [Tree Top Airlines], and drive it back....:D

Just tell your old lady U R going to the store, and will be back in 3 days!:eek: