:D

Attachments

• Nose1_1.JPG
    Nose1_1.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Nose2_1.JPG
    Nose2_1.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 145
.. damn... didn't know they were gone.. we have 5 of them new in the box's downunder.. better put one aside now in the TTA "future fund"...

Ok maybe, but is this one for sale? for 550.00 that I see in the picks?

Yes its still for sale until someone buys it. The pictures I took were done a few days ago. It is still in the plastic. As perfect as it can get. As of Sept 29,2007 not sold yet :D

I remember the taxi driver taking me to the airport in Seattle after I ordered my front from GM to my hotel back while out there in 2003 ... not a happy chap due to the size of that box :) Saved me a fortune getting it in the US instead of back home in the UK (think I was quoted around $1200 USD in the UK back then) ...

"(think I was quoted around $1200 USD in the UK back then) ...'

.. WOW.. WHAT A RIP..... YES THEY ARE CUBICALLY BIG TO TRANSPORT FROM UK TO AUSTRALIA or US to UK or US to Australia or just these days INSIDE the US....etc.. but down in Sydney we have them for what is around US$620 .. that's HERE in Australia .. freight content paid, import tax's paid etc.. Shipping to UK larger bits is a PITA at times, depends on your Customs people but they certainly like to slug you guys it seems.
Currently down under as a pet project we now have stored away a bundle of '85 + brand new NOS consoles and have been stocking up over the last year on the radio surrounds, armrest center pads... like a junky.. just can't get enough of it.... Love it... etc.. Trying to obtain as time goes by pretty much at least one of every service part for the TTA into its Future Fund kitty of parts.. as this stuff is rapidly leaving us and there will be not enough warrant to remanufacturer 90% of it.. IMO...

"(think I was quoted around $1200 USD in the UK back then) ...'

.. WOW.. WHAT A RIP..... YES THEY ARE CUBICALLY BIG TO TRANSPORT FROM UK TO AUSTRALIA or US to UK or US to Australia or just these days INSIDE the US....etc.. but down in Sydney we have them for what is around US$620 .. that's HERE in Australia .. freight content paid, import tax's paid etc.. Shipping to UK larger bits is a PITA at times, depends on your Customs people but they certainly like to slug you guys it seems.
Currently down under as a pet project we now have stored away a bundle of '85 + brand new NOS consoles and have been stocking up over the last year on the radio surrounds, armrest center pads... like a junky.. just can't get enough of it.... Love it... etc.. Trying to obtain as time goes by pretty much at least one of every service part for the TTA into its Future Fund kitty of parts.. as this stuff is rapidly leaving us and there will be not enough warrant to remanufacturer 90% of it.. IMO...

Yep, rip off is the right name for it .... one of the reasons I stuff my suitcase full of whatever I need while out in the US ... no shipping no customs no VAT at this end :D

Typicly anything bought in the UK (from a UK distributor) cost as much in Sterling Pounds as you would pay in USD ... so if something runs $100 USD in the US they would charge pretty much £100 GBP which with todays exchange rate is double the cost compared to the US :frown: So it's cheaper normaly to import yourself and pay shipping, customs and VAT ...

For the front that was just outragous back then as it was pretty much 4 times what I paid from GM using my discount back then, luckaly at the time I spent pretty much every month out in the US for work so bringing parts back home was easy, just called my GM parts guide out there and he shipped the stuff to arrive a day or so earlier to whatever hotel I was staying at :cool:

Still doing regular trips about 4 times a year across the pond so still pick up the odd parts I need .... in fact got a new headliner ordered for my trip in November to CA :wink: