Front lower control arms...stock

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
I'm need of a set of driver's and pass side stock front lower control arms for a friends car...he's switching back to stock from tubular uppers and lowers. Thx Scott

I'm need of a set of driver's and pass side stock front lower control arms for a friends car...he's switching back to stock from tubular uppers and lowers. Thx Scott

I've got a complete set of stock uppers and lowers that I bought last year from Scot W at GNS Performance. I never installed them.....my plans have changed.
He installed new Moog ball joints and bushings in them & ran them for about 200miles before removing them to install some of his DSE tubular uppers and lowers. They have a fresh coat of paint on them too.

Looking for $200. for the set + shipping & PayPal.

These are heavy and are packed 1 set to a box. I'd guess the 2 boxes would probably cost another $30. or so each for shipping.

Where abouts are you located?

I'd be shipping these out of Niagara Falls, NY 14303.

LMK.

thx

dave

I usually get $25 each plus shipping. I have at least 15 of each individual uppers and lowers

I have a set $85 shipped to AL, they are sand blasted clean! I was going to get them powder coated but never did.