Front GNX Wheel Needed

kna4977

I'm looking for a front GNX wheel in nice shape. An original would be ideal, but an aftermarket or Trans-Am wheel would be okay too as long as it's not dimpled and has been redone to where it is the correct -15 offset. An entire set would be okay too. If you can help please let me know.

If anyone has anything please let me know. I would also be willing to trade my slightly blemished wheel plus cash for a really nice original one.

gnx120 aka Kerry Brooks has one I think he is in Mass very nice guy to deal with. They are pricey Mike

I don't mean to highjack this thread but has anyone ever measured the difference between a GTA from wheel and a GNX front wheel?
What is the difference?

And what does the -15 and -23 stand for on the GNX offset. Is that metric?

D

I don't mean to highjack this thread but has anyone ever measured the difference between a GTA from wheel and a GNX front wheel?
What is the difference?

And what does the -15 and -23 stand for on the GNX offset. Is that metric?

D
Yes, its metric witch = fronts being just over 1/2" deeper and rears are almost 1" deeper

Front GTA rims are 0 (zero) offset witch means the center or mesh part of the rim is located directly in the center of the outer polished hoop. Front GNX wheel centers is set in 15mm and the rear is set in 23mm witch makes the rim deeper. -15 and -23 does not sound like much but its a huge difference when you look at them in person. I get people at shows telling me that there is no difference and they have the exact same rims on their car as I do but they shut up real quick when they actually open their eyes and look at them.

GNX wheels stick out further to the edge of the fenders witch is why they did the fender flares.