Front Fender adjustment

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
Is there an adjustment for the top of front fender...to bring it in or out? I can find the shims on the bottom but dont see any up top,accept for under the hood. I am just being picky and looking for a winter project.

So you're trying to open or close the gap between the hood and front fenders? Are you trying to adjust the front or rear?

THE FENDER IN THE REAR WILL NEED SHIMS(INSIDE THE DOOR, TOP BOLT) THAT WILL MOVE IN OR OUT, ADD OR REMOVING SHIMS.. THE FRONT EDGE TO THE HOOD,LOOSEN THE RAD SUPPORT 2 MAIN MOUNT BOLTS,SHIFT THE FRONT END TO ACHIEVE THE THE EVEN GAPS ALONG BOTH SIDES OF THE HOOD.. DOES THE DOOR FIT THE OPENING EVENLY ? THE DOOR ALSO CAN BE ADJUSTED...YOU JUST HAVE TO "PLAY" WITH THE GAPS... BEST WISHES WITH THE ALIGNMENT!!!!

Thanks,I believe mine are in all the way at the top no shims. Shims on the bottom and door fitt pretty well hinges are tight.

Update, I have just about finished all the door,hood,fender and trunk gaps. Car was stripped and painted in 08 and bodyshop did not get real fussy with gaps. Trunk and hood were easy doors not too bad. Did not mess up the pretty paint. I could not get the hood to fender gap to close at the top all shims were out and I was not satisfed. Lossen all the bolts and broke out the wratchet strap. Hooked to the inner fender and to the work bench on one side,lift for the other..wolla pulled gaps in nicely,not perfect but way better than it was and these cars were far from perfect in 87 anyways.