Front brakes question

dragrazor

I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question but this is the first time i deal with the front brakes on a GM vehicle. I am looking at these front rotor/pad kit and have a question. Do these/most/all front rotors already bring the bearings installed inside the hub? Is there anywhere i can see instructions on how to replace the bearings if they dont? I called the business and the lady said that they did not include the bearings but i am not sure if she knew. Thank you in advance.

http://brakeperformance.com/brake-rotors/Premium-Dimpled-and-Slotted-Brake-Rotors.php

Napa rotors definitely do not include bearing or the plastic bearing seals.

Most rotors will have the races already installed. What you need to buy are the inner bearings, outer bearings and a bucket of wheel bearing grease.

if you go to the How To section there is a thread named Total Suspension Build or something along those lines. It's a good how to with pictures. I will be doing a How To on LS1 brakes. Should have it posted by this weekend.

Most rotors will have the races already installed. What you need to buy are the inner bearings, outer bearings and a bucket of wheel bearing grease.

if you go to the How To section there is a thread named Total Suspension Build or something along those lines. It's a good how to with pictures. I will be doing a How To on LS1 brakes. Should have it posted by this weekend.

don't forget the grease seals.. and a box of rubber gloves if you don't like getting grease under your fingernails when you pack them...

Thank you to all. I bought everything i need and should be tackling this in the next few weeks, when my rims come in.