front brace

jlat

hello; I believe I have those front braces that Kirban sells. The two that angle in from the front. Gold in color. I'm almost done installing the latest PTE SLIC that's being sold. Looking at the front of the car, the left brace does not fit and it couldn't be that hard to change it a bit. The right one fits perfect. IMO since alot of people are going for that IC and already have the braces and like to keep them it would sell. Of course you can cum up with your own mod but I think one new brace should be sold for those upgrading to the PTE SLIC and already have the braces.
that is all.
IBBY

Are you sure you tried it in the right direction? They're not far off in the way they look so it's easy to get one side or one end confused with the other. Those braces (jounce bars, f41 braces) should work with any intercooler. As far as gold in color someone must have painted them cause I've only ever seen them in black.

hello; These bars I have are after market. I bought them new and the color is how they came. When I was playing with the IC I just removed a couple of bolts and swung them out of the way. To get that one side to fit is just to lengthen it before the bend and you would be in.
The ones your talking about are GM? Are you running a PTE SLIC?
IBBY

Ya the ones I'm talking about are GM but I know that the aftermarket ones should just be copies of the orignal and that without anything in the way they fit even if you do have them in backwards how in order to avoid things like the front sway and intercooler one side is longer than the other which allows them to swaing out farther before they bend straight to the bolt holes. Just thinking it's possible they might be in backwards but with out seeing them I could be wrong.