Front Air Dam

Cat is out of the bag now!

Just wanted to thank a few people that helped with this project.

I’ll start with Jason Cramer of RCJ Racing for being the one who really got me to stop day dreaming about this, and got me actually doing it.

Cal Hartline of Hartline Performance for performing testing, to prove that this air dam wouldn’t fold under a car at speeds of over 150 miles per hour.

Jack Cotton of Cottons Performance for showing everyone the product in his vendor tent at the last two Buick events.

Brian at GbodyParts.com for allowing us to add another reputable vendor, to our list of vendors representing this product.

Mark Hueffman at Turbo Regal Custom parts (buickgn.com) for being the fastest man in the universe to set up a web page.

All of the above mentioned people are dealers for this product. Their contact information is listed on the home page of this website.

Every one on this board that gave us feedback toward our design.

Most of all my friend Patrick, who spent hours, up on hours lying on the ground under numerous different cars. Helping me measure points onto large sheets of graph paper. Keeping me inline on the design and trusted me with large sums of his cash :eek: . Helping me understand all that government paper work tax stuff, business license, ECT :confused: . Communicating with the vendors while allowing me more time to get this part developed. All this while helping me in any way he could getting this part into production.

Sam

Congratulations!

Great work!

Glad it all came together for you and Pat!
That had to be alot of hard work,planning,stress and late nights.

We will all enjoy the updated looks our cars will have with them installed!
I can't wait to see what our Blue T-Type looks like with it on!

See you Saturday for more welding fun :D

Scott~

how tall is the 85 piece?

Here is a link to a picture that was posted in the TSO section of this board. The car in the center has the new Air Dam on it. It is a great picture for comparing the stock 86 and 87 Air Dams to the new one we created.

TSO Boys at Indy

The 84, 85 cars have a much shorter Air Dam on them.

installed

well i want to let everyone know i got it installed and it looks great. very tight fit but perfect fit. at first i was like humm im not sure if it is going to fit then all i did was pull it tight and it fit perfect. thanks again.

I just installed mine last night, tight but nice fit.
XCELLENT product, looks factory; and being deeper, looks mean. :cool:

Great piece, THANX for all the hard work, you should have noooo problem selling these.

Thanx again :smile:

Here's a couple of pics of mine.
Look's good.........no......... :)

Attachments

• web page size.JPG
    web page size.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 296
  • web page size 2.JPG
    web page size 2.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 263
is there a diagram with measurements that someone could post. 200 bucks is just a lil tight right now for me, but i have a bunch of extra alum. from a sheet metal project just lying around. I would like to try to make one, I REALY like that size, shape, and style it looks perfect!

Sam Colalillo said:
Those cars look great! :smile:

Oh yeah, and the Air Dams look good too.

They DO look great. Nice work to all who were involved.

I really wanted to get one (still do) but I had a number of unexpected expenses this year (replaced or need to replace the transmission, torque converter, powermaster, t-tops, windshield, fuel pressure gauge, control arm bushings......). Once I catch up I'm definitely going to get one of those.

Jim

1owner said:
Here's a couple of pics of mine.
Look's good.........no......... :)

Would you mind if I used your pics on my website for my air dam page? You and Pacemkr86 both have great pics that really show off how nice these are.