Friday night or Saturday night?

Geoff is going, Jackson?

I just spoke w/ Geoff, he should be there around 6:30-7:00.
Does anyone have Derrick O'brian's (tazgn) phone number?

OK, I'll probably see you there!!! I was just reading Geoff's posts, and it looks like he'll be bringing a jack.

Well, Hawaiian Turbo was MIA and will require an excuse slip from his parents!;)

Guys racing were Geoff, Gerold, and Marc with the tan Turbo Limited.:cool:

I better get that slip ready from my parents.:eek: I got the slicks and everything ready, and Hmm... where are my keys???? After an hour of searching my house, I went down stairs, and oh my... they're in the ignition.... where I left them!!!:D I figured that was a sign;) How did everyone run? Was it crowded??

Sorry I couldnt make it to the tracks. My girlfriend's dad was admitted into kaiser Hospital for a minor heart attack. Everything's good now. How'd everyone do at the track?

13.45 @ 100 1.91 60' Still working out the bugs! :eek: :D

Paul, it was too crowded as usual. :(

Originally posted by Geoff87

Congrats Geoff! Not too shabby....

Send me an email and let me know how things went etc.

Originally posted by Geoff87

Right On Geoff!!! Was it as crowded at Friday Night?

Rob: Howzit Bulleh, I gave Clayton the studs that night at Gordon Biersch.

Chris, ok just makin sure....;) gotta run out and meet with paul this afternoon for the rims (stiill in my trunk) u interested in the vette rims like Dons? -Rob

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Hey Clay,

Did Chris (85TRRRR) give you those wheel studs?

Rob

Yeah I got'em. Don't know if I'll end up using them or not since I ended up buying a set of Centerlines. We'll see what the track says in the spring, but I think they'll be more concerned about the lack of a roll bar and they'll probably miss the studs altogether. ;) I can always return them next December :D