Friday night or Saturday night?

Any night is fine with me

I know that people from SpeedHawaii board are meeting there on Friday night. They are gonna be video taping there.

I will be there Friday night. Look forward to meeting a few of you and introducing you to my '87 Turbo-T.

BOOST does kill headgaskets!!!

Hey Guys,
I tested the car under boost yesterday and found the coolant boiling!! I pulled the plugs and found the left (drivers side) cylinder head gasket to be at fault. Im awaiting a gasket set now which should come in soon. To make a long story short, I won't be running this weekend but, I plan to have the car fixed by Saturday. You guys have fun at the tracks!
Derek:cool:

Friday? Saturday?

So whats the plan? Both days?
Derek, I have stock headgaskets you can use now and give me the ones that come in. Let me know.

Anyone going on Saturday? Not sure if I'm going to have a "pit crew" on Friday (to carry my tools, jack, slicks, etc.) We'll see. :cool:

Geoff,
Is it a matter of needing to borrow some trunk space on Friday. If so, I may be able to help you out. Do you live near town?

Lemme know.

David R.
545-2190

Thanks for the offer David! :)

I'll try and make it on Friday. Maybe just spectate. We'll see... :)

Saturday for sure though!:cool:

Geoff

Hey John,
Thanks for the offer but, I just got the new gaskets in today. I'm going to start piecing it together on Friday morning (gotta work!) and finish it Saturday (DAY OFF!). I MAY go down Saturday night but if I do I'll be late. I'm picking up my brother and family at the airport at 6:30 PM. Thanks again for the offer!
Derek:cool:

Maybe Saturaday for me. Friday's will be hard for me cause I work the next day.

Re: Any night is fine with me

Originally posted by TurboJohn
I know that people from SpeedHawaii board are meeting there on Friday night. They are gonna be video taping there.

Think it'll be crowded??

About 20 cars from SpeedHawaii posted that they would be going down. I don't know how many cars are coming from EFI Unlimited but I guess it should like any other night.
Are we going to Sat. instead ?

I'm going there both nights. I may just watch the crowd on Friday...and take the TR out on Saturday.

God, if they're going to be running bring your earplugs...:D Maybe theyre gonna bring out the skyline.... too bad I gotta work again

I went down on my dinner break and only saw three Buicks. I know Denny was running,but I had to leave before I saw a pass. There were alot of cars there. Very expensive cars. Anyone running tonight? I changed my coilpack, and it seems alright for now. I hope that was the problem!!!

Sounds like you're going to run tonight Paul? I plan on going down to watch if Buicks are racing for sure.:cool:

I was thinking about it. I was just up by your house doing some test runs..:D It's that or to the bar for some refreshments.:eek: