Free Powder Coating

97rebello

Hi all! Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but I apologize in advance if it is not. I am in the process of getting a powder coating company off the ground and i am looking for parts to help build a portfolio. This site over the years has helped me tremendously so i like to give back when i have the opportunity to do so. I have done alot of antiques and yard furniture but i want to market more towards motor vehicle items if i can. So my plan is if a board member has an item that needs to be coated shoot me a PM. All i ask is for you to pay for shipping both ways and please give constructive feedback when you recieve the item back. My oven is 6'x4'x4' so keep that in mind. Oven size limits the part size but increases the quality as I work on your parts only, hands on from beginning to end before moving on to the next project. I use prismaticpowders.com exclusively if you would like to see the 6000 plus colors offered.

Thanks

Dave

Where are you located? Very nice for you to offer this for the members here.

Good deal! If you were closer I would have given you our Buick trophies to powdercoat! We weld up best of show trophies every year for the NE Buick Regionals in Maryland these are ours from last year!
324b4d4a243b3880383999f94aeeb6af.jpg

A local company does these for free for our show and they love them once there done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave,

Do you have a website/preferred method of contact you would be willing to share? While I can't take you up on your offer now, I have been thinking of getting several parts in my engine bay powerder coated and would love to use someone on these boards in the future. Additionally, you location makes it a fairly convenient for me.

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks guys. Im currently still in the process of developing a web page and social media. Im right now in the stage of building a portfolio and getting constructive feedback on turnaround, return shipping, and of course most importantly the service provided. Once i get the ball rolling i will contact the site admin to do it right and become a vendor to advertise. My personal email is david.rebello24@yahoo.com which is easier to get ahold of me. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e9bcaded3b5e4d9e29ebd50cfdf5e7c5.jpg

I want to thank 97rebello on the great job he did on my turbo shield and fast return shipping. I will be doing business with him again and also referring him to my friends/family. Good luck to him and his new business.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Damn. Wish this was last year as I had half my engine apart. I'll definitely be looking you up when I need something done, especially since you're "local"