FREE MAGNA T-Shirt!!! Step inside....

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Well now that I have everyone's attention... :p

We are having a little contest. In the near future we are going to have some official MAGNA t-shirts made up. All sizes, most likely black, MAGNA logo on the front with the web site just like the car show shirts, but on the back we need some input from you!

Post up your best catch phrase that you think would look awesome on the back of a t-shirt. Something about the club and the cars we all love so much! I'm thinking I can get away with an outline of the turbo 6 logo and then have the club phrase under that. Get those heads working!

Once the shirts are completed they will be for sale at all the MAGNA monthly meets along with any other outings the club has. We are going to take the profit and dump it back into the club making it better then ever!

Oh, and the phrase that we actually pick out... Will get a FREE t-shirt! See I didn't lie! ;)

Thanks for your input I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

-Jim
:shame:

Magna ......chewing up mustangs and spitting out vettes since the mid 80's

Pm me for my address where to send my free shirt!!

How about some of these....

Turn up the Boost
Turbo buicks.....Beating mustangs for 25+ years
Never wished I had a v8
A mean buzzin' half dozen!
So fast it blew the color off.
V-6 Turbo Buick Power ARE YOU SCARED ?
Fast with class and kicking ass!
You've been spooled by a Buick V6
Feeding Turbo Buick Addiction since 2001
TURBO LAG...... That split second the guy in the Mustang thinks he's gonna win
The whistling death
Making corvettes our bitches since 1984
A car without a turbo v6, is like a man without balls!

Just a few from a Facebook post I did as well. :)

Who needs a v8 when you got boooooooooooost !
Who needs a v8 when you got *turbo 6 emblem* ! - (can't find the picture for it to insert that)

ju7y8epa.jpg

very nice looking, but for sure is not the size of a emoticon and by that i mean smiley face size. :p