Free 109 86/87 block

brian

Pick up only. Roseville, Mi 48066.
This block may still be useable, but, I want it gone as I have another nicer block to use.
Block is .30 over already, with some rust and minor scratches in the cylinders.

Perfect block for mock up use.

Once again... FREE!:)

I also have a 10/10 rolled fillet turbo crank that may need to go 20/20 to remove the light rust.
One flexplate bolt is broken off in the flange. $50 for this. Cash and carry!

Brian

We can make arrangements. Lets touch base later in the week.

Thanks dude,

Bob

Im kind of curious. When you said the block may still be usable, are you saying that just because of the light surface rust in the bores? Can that not be honed out along with the light scratches, or is there more? IM just curious. Let me know if he falls through on the block.

Good lord roseville is way up there. IF he doesnt want it, would you be willing to ship it?
'

Im kind of curious. When you said the block may still be usable, are you saying that just because of the light surface rust in the bores? Can that not be honed out along with the light scratches, or is there more? IM just curious. Let me know if he falls through on the block.

Good lord roseville is way up there. IF he doesnt want it, would you be willing to ship it?
'

When I tore it down, the motor would not spin. It had sat for years.
The rust on the #5 cylinder looks questionable. But, it looks better to me now than when I tore it down. I thought it looked terrible then.;)

Bob,
I will be working Saturday if you would be interested in getting together.

Brian

I'll check the schedule, teenager has school stuff that requires taxi service. PM me a phone number, if I can get free I'll call you.

(take the block with you)

Bob