Four T Type Wheels (Restored), Center Caps and Lug Nuts

Dlynch1130

Four T Type wheels for sale. These wheels have been media blasted and the ribs and rim hand polished. One wheel I had clear powder coated which turned out to be unacceptable. It required redoing the wheel from scratch. That wheel (#4) has been re-media blasted, machine polished and the rough cast areas between the polished ribs painted to match the other three wheels. The center caps and lug nuts are new reproductions. These wheels are not clear coated.

All four wheels have the following on the back side ”Modern Wheel Mold 3 5 15x7JJx4.0 Made in USA 25527209-WAE”

Sold as a set, $950.00 OBO plus shipping. I accept Paypal and USPS money orders. If sending Paypal, please send as a gift or add 3% to cover the fees. My Paypal address is dlynch@outdrs.net

T Type Wheel #1 Front.JPG T Type Wheel #1 Back.JPG T Type Wheel #2 Front.JPG T Type Wheel #2 Back.JPG T Type Wheel #3 Front.JPG T Type Wheel #3 Back.JPG T Type Wheel #4 Front.JPG T Type Wheel #4 Back.JPG T Type Wheel Center Caps.JPG T Type Wheels Lug Nuts.JPG

Last edited:
You sure? Looks the same as picture 3 and the title of the pic is the same..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You sure? Looks the same as picture 3 and the title of the pic is the same..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Thank you for pointing out the duplication. The correct picture is now in place for the front side of wheel #4.