Found this on ebay today.

You'd think that anyone who owns a GNX (or is in the market for one) would do their research and know how to tell if it's authentic. I wonder if he paid GNX money for that clone, since he bought it that way.
btw, I can't stand when people say in their ad..."I don't have to sell it, but..." as if they're doing us a favor and trying to guilt people into buying it. I don't trust manipulative people.
agreed 100%. put up accurate info about the damn car and sell it or dont anythinf beyond that is irrelevant. "i know what i have" "i dont have to sell" usually goes with either a piece of junk or a ridiculous price.

Kirban 2 cents worth this is like whisper down the lane......

See my recent post under the lounge. First my letter of authenticy is for the basic car NOT TO VERIFY IT IS A REAL GNX. I offer this service to anyone that has one of my 300 plus cars. My name carries some weight as many of the turbo regals I sold were very nice examples and with 23 years behind alot of them people like to know their history.

The seller bought this car years ago. I believe from an auction...I don;t believe he is a Buick expert and probably thought it was a real GNX . The suspension is the most costly part to make a GNX. He contacted me to help verify it.

He has printed the results of his findings.

I am sure now that he realizes it is not a real GNX so it will not fetch real GNX money but closer to 25 to 30 grand or so based on the miles and upgrades.

He is not going to have the only clone in the world that pops up on ebay. I am not sure of the suspensions sold between Richard and Pete but it has to number around 100 or so is my guess. I think very few are under T-Type and Turbo-T frames.

Remember not every car collector is going to recognize a real GNX versus a clone. Had this been a solid roof and had a GNX dash it would be harder to disqualify outside of the code in the SPID label or the GNX stamp on the body trim plate.

We all are aware of this, many collectors don't.

He has been up front with his statements as he has found out things.

Remember we all make mistakes....some of us do it on a daily basis myself included...

denniskirban@yahoo.com